🎬FOUR🎬

I was getting everything ready to Los Angeles to start filming American Horror Story as I did, I sigh, I never liked leaving the boys but it was only for four months then I be right back with them

" ok so if anything happens when I'm gone I want to be called ok and I tell them I have to leave." I said Hugging the boy at the airport.
"Paris please stop worrying we be ok." Jared told me  but I shook her head.
" without me two are dead at work but you can live with out you wife's ." i said Hugging Jensen and he kiss my head.
" I know Paris but we be fine now go before your late for your plane and text us when you land." Jared told me  as I grabbed her bag.
" yes sir and tell Misha I'm going to miss him." I told before walked away about two feet away I stopped and turn to look at the boy looking at me, I waved and continued to walking to her plane. I had tear in my eyes, I didn't know why this was so hard make because the boy where more family then my own or that I never been away long then two/Three months way from them. Their my home, my safe house, my  family, my friends.
They just called my plane number and as I getting on when she get a text.

Angle
Good luck Paris not like you need it but still good luck.

I smiled at the text before handing the flight attendant my ticket and got on the plane first class.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬
I finally made it to Los Angeles, I had a smile on my face when I  saw the fans walking over to me and ask for a autograph and I give them one or took a picture with them it took me two hours to get out.
Once out I saw a man tall then me holding a sign with her name on it.
" hello Miss. Monaghan I take it." He said and I nod my head.
" yeah sorry it took forever for me to get out of the airport." I told him as he open the car door.
" it fine mama Ryan said it would happen because you a big actress." He said as I get in the car and he took my bag and put it in the back the get into the car.
" so where are we going." I ask the man as he started to drive.
" to the hotel where everyone is staying." He said and I nod my head before texting The guys.

TEAM FREE WILL
•••••••••

Mouse 
Hey guy I land about two hour but fan cared of took me over

Moose
Are you ok

Mouse
Yes  Jared all they want with autograph and pictures

Archangel
See she fine guy she a big girl
Squirrel
Shut Richard she like a sister to me, Jared and Misha.
Angle
He right
God
I'm mean she like a niece to me and Richard so we care about her to.
Squirrel
Ok that it I'm going to kill you.

Mouse
Hey do I have to come back to kick your guys ass???

Moose
No Paris I try to keep Jensen at of trouble.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Miss. Monaghan we are here." The man said and I  turn to see the door open so I got out and grabbed my bag from the man.
" thank you." I said before walking into the Hotel.
" Paris Monaghan it is good to see you in person." A man said walking over to me. " Ryan Murphy and it really good to see you." He said shaking my hand.
" you too Ryan." I said looking around the hotel.
" here I take your bag and show you,your room for the next Four months." He said taking my bags.
" this is a really nice hotel." I said as the get into the elevator.
" yeah where do you live when are filming supernatural." He ask me before pulling the 6 floor button.
"I live in a house full of men." I said with a smile.
" really so you all live together." He ask a the elevator ding and the door open on the six floor.
" yeah we been living together for 7 year." I said as they stopped at room 612.
" cool so this is you room for four months I'm room 601 and next Is Evan Peter and Taissa Farmiga and you meet them tomorrow." He said then hand me the key to my  room thats when the room on right door open and a guy walked out.
"Oh hey Ryan oh sorry who this that hot thing ." The guy said pointing at me.
" hi I'm Paris Monaghan nice meet you." I said and he nod.
" Peter Evan Peter but you can hot stuff." He said kissing my hand.
" aww that cute but there only one guy who I will call hot stuff is Chris Pratt." I told him pulling my hand away.
" she plays in supernatural and Bailee Winchester." Ryan said as I unlock my door.
" so your the girl playing my love instead." He said and I nod my head.
" yeah I take that as you playing Tate." I said and he followed me into my room.
" yeah that me I hope we can me friends or even more then friends." He said to me and I looked at him.
" not the fast buddy we have to know each other first bed it late so good night." I said pushing him out of my room and close my door.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

I get up and get dress  then there was a knock on the door

" who is it." I said walking over to the door.
" it Evan Miss. Monaghan." I heard though the door and I smiled and opened the door.
" hello mr. Peter." I said letting him in.
" have you eaten breakfast let." He ask me as I grabbed my purse.
" no I really not eat breakfast." I said grabbing my room key.
" really will would you eat breakfast with me before we go to work." He said walking out then I walked out after him closing the door.
" I don't know it all ready 4:20 and we need to be there at less 5:00 so we can go over the scrip." I said walking down to the elevator, it open and I walked in then Evan.
" hey can you hold the door." I hear someone said and She does . A small woman run in.
" Running late." I ask as the door closed.
" yes and no I'm Taissa." She  said and I shook her hand.
" Paris." I said and looked at Evan.
" Evan Peter." He said and she nod.
" so your my cast members." Taissa said and I smiled.
" I guess we are." I said and the elevators door open and they get out.
" so ready to go to work." Evan said as they walk outside to the car.