🎬ELEVEN🎬

I  was sitting in my hotel, drawing in my note watching my baby brother show

I  was sitting in my hotel, drawing in my note watching my baby brother show. I didn't realize that what I was drawings Evan.
( i didn't draw this)

Just as I got up to get something to drink someone knock on my door

Just as I got up to get something to drink someone knock on my door. I sighed and walked over to the door I looked through the peephole to see Evan standing there with something in his hand. I smiled and opened the door.
" good day Miss. Monaghan I thought because we have
today off we would hung out I also brought you two monsters." He said and I let him in and as soon as he walked in and I closed the door. " so what are we watching." He ask sitting on the couch as I joined him.
" shameless." I said and went to close my notebook but Evan grabbed it.
" what's  this a drawing of me." He said and I nod looking away but Evans hand and my face and his face close.
" it amazing Paris I like it." He said before our lips meet Evan lay down me on my back while kissing me . I pulled away and they looked at each other.
" I'm sorry I shouldn't have..." I try to said but Evan stop her.
" no I shouldn't have made the move on you." He said and but I stop him.
" no I really liked it." I said and he kissed  me hard but sweeter as the make out session went on but it was ruined when my phone went off and the two lovers pulled away.
" I'm sorry it my brother." I said and he got up and nod and sat down on the couch as I went to grabbed my phone and answer it and walked back to Evan who pulled me to his lap.
" Hey baby brother what's up." I said laying my head on Evan shoulder.
" hey how American Horror story going." He ask her and she smiled at Evan.
" good it going to be really good." I said as Evan kissing my neck.
" that good have you saw shameless." He said as I  turning in Evans lap so that I was Facing him.
" oh yeah I love it." I said and Evan smiled at me.
" hey I have to go but I call you later." Cameron said and I hung up on him.
" what did you brother want." Evan ask kissing my neck.
" want to know how the show going." I said before pulling Evan away from her neck and kissing him. Evan hands went under My shirt and he pulled it off and I  pulled away.
" Evan can we wait to you know." I said and he nod. My had tear but Evan wiping her tears.
" hey don't worry Paris your not ready I understand I do to I want to take you on date before we do it." He said and I hugged him.
" how do you feel about a movie." I said and he agreed as I put my shirt back on.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Evan and I  where half way done with the movies when My phone goes off with Angel song saying it was Misha was call.
" hey what up Mis." I said and Evan pauses the movie.
"Hey west will not sleep because tonight the normal night and you sing for him." I hear him said and then it hit her it was Wednesday.
"Oh yeah Misha I'm sorry it only 6 here." I said and Evan looks at me .
" can we Skype." Misha ask .
" yeah sure hey Evan can you grab my laptop." I ask and he nod.
" I call you soon." He said than hung up with on me.
" hey Paris where is it." Evan ask.
" On the table." I said as my laptop appeared in front of me . I opened it and to my Skype that when Misha called me.
" Hey you a sight for old eyes." He said and I laughed.
"Good to see you to oh I like you to meet Evan." i said move over to Evan.
" hello sir Nice to meet you." He said and I laughed.
" he not Jared or Jensen the one you need to worry about." I said and he blushed.
" she right but you do hurt her or I send my kid." He said and they laughed.