🎬FOURTEEN🎬

Once the girl where done we walked down to the Limousine wait for us

" wow you guys didn't have to do this." I said  get in the long car.
" what did you and guys do on my birthday." Sarah ask me.
" we work then we would eat cake the I would open gifts then went home." I said and they all boo. " I really never had another girl on set when it was my birthday beside Gen and Danneel but they are in Texas." I said and Taissa hugged me.
" so we're like your first girlfriend." Jessica ask and I nod as the door open and we saw the boy wait for us. I was the last out and and Evan was waiting for me.
"Hello Miss. Monaghan welcome to your Birthday party." Evan said standing there in a suit and tie with his hand out and I took it and he help me out of the limousine and I smiled has Dylan and Denis hold open the door and we all walked in.
" wow this is beautiful guys didn't have to do just for me." I said and Evan laughed at me.
" your like a child on Christmas morning." He said as we hit the party room it was full of red and whites and Gold.
" wow who did this all." I ask as Evan pulled my chair out and I sat down.
" Evan did while we where get ready." Sara said sitting in front of me.
" aw Evan thank you." I said and hugged him.
" your welcome Paris tonight all about you." He said as a waiters  come and took our orders.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

" so wait the boys never win a prank war." Dylan ask and I nod.
" they alway think hey this year we're going to get her and they never done." I said and everyone laughed as Evan get me a other glass of wine." guy this was fun but I'm really tired so I think I going to hand back to the hotel." I said trying to get up but failed.
" hey let me help you." Evan and getting up then up help me up.
" be safe you two." Sara yelled as we walked out of the restaurant and he stop a cab and help me in.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

I wake up with a headache I felt arms around me I turn to see Evan in bed with me without shirt on then looked down to see I had no shirt neither and I shot up.
" Evan wake." I said shaking him and he shot up.
" what happened." He said looking around and looked down. " did we." He ask looking at me.
" I guess we did but at least drunk us was safe." I said looking at the Tv where a condom was.
" ha well now we know you won't end up pregnant." He said and I laughed at him then hit him.
" not funny Evan." I said getting out of bed.
" I didn't said it was." He said getting out of and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.
" I know, it just it was my first time and I was drunk when it happened." I said pushing him away and went to get a pair of new underwear from my bag then I put them on.
" hey Pair look at me." Evan said turning me to him and I looked up at him. " I love you Paris and I care about just  know I would do nothing for you." He said then I kiss him and we end bed on the bed.