🎬SEVENTEEN🎬

" ugh why can't you guy at like more like adult ugh I'm the only one who is adult

" ugh why can't you guy at like more like adult ugh I'm the only one who is adult." I yelled before walking off set because Jensen, Jared, Misha decided to pull a prank on me, it was when I talk they would start talking and I'm done with it.
" Paris wait up would you." I heard Misha said and I stopped and turn to see all three men standing there.
" what do you three want." I said even cold.
" were sorry Paris we don't mean to upset you." Jared said and I laughed at him.
" at not why I'm not mad I'm mad because it 8 clock we have one more scene to do I have to call west up to sing him to bed and then I going to call up Evan said we would talk but only one thing happening tonight because you guys can act your age so once I'm done sing to west I come out and I hope you guys are ready to work." I said walking over to my trailer and grabbing my lap top and pulled up Skype.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

It was about 12:30 when we finally finish work it was cold when my phone goes off as I meet up with Jared,Jensen, and Misha at the car

" Hello this Paris Monaghan phone can ask who calling."I answer my phone as I hopped into the car no one was talking beside me.
" well is that how you answer your phone now Babe." I heard Evan said and I wouldn't help but smiled.
" only when I know its you sweet thing." I said getting a chuckle about of him.
" I'm sorry if I wake you." He said and I yawned.
" no I was asleep we had a long day." I Said and Evan laughed at me. " hey now this is like America Horror story Evan this is more then 12 episodes long." I said and looked Misha who was next and I put my head on his shoulder.
" Wow so your saying the difference between America Horror Story and Supernatural is one shorter then the other." He said and I laughed at him.
" Oh Evan your so funny but hey I text you tomorrow your time." I said as the car stop in the driveway.
" ok babe talk to you tomorrow." He said and we hung up and I get out of the car.
" so who was that Miss. Monaghan." Jared said and I just walked by them and unlock the door and went to my room and locked my door.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

I wake up to my phone going off I looked at the time that read 3:30 and I moaned and answered my phone

" Hello Paris Monaghan who is this." I ask while rubbing my eyes.
" Hello Miss. Monaghan I'm. Doctor Greenwood I'm a doctor in Chicago, Illinois I'm calling about your brother Cameron Monaghan and your mother Diane Monaghan ." She said and up shot up.
" is everything ok is he hurt is she ok." I ask get up if my bed and turn the light on.
" Mama were sorry to say but you mother and brother where in a car accident and your mother didn't make and your mother left you your brother with aunt but you on the emergency call list." She said and I had tears rolling down my face.
" I be there late tomorrow I'm in Canada but I be there." I said before hung up and I grabbed my suit case and pack some clothes then took my lap top and book a flight for 5 and I let a note for the guys and I called at cab.
The note
Dear Boys,
Sorry I just left but something happened had to leave. Be back soon.
Love Paris

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

I made it to Chicago, Illinois and the hospital

" hi I'm looking for Cameron Monaghan I'm his Sister Paris Monaghan." I said to the nurse in front of me and she nod her head.
" He in Room 213 mama and he just wake up." She said and I nod and said goodbye before leaving her to go and find his room I walked into see some people in there
" hi is this Cameron Monaghan." I asked walking in and they turn to look at me.
" Maybe who's ask." A women around my age ask me rudely.
" his Older Sister Paris Monaghan." I said and she looked at me up and down.
" Paris is that you." I heard Cameron question and I push pass her and run over to Cameron and lightly hugged him.
" are you ok is everything ok." I ask him and I just kept mumbling thing and he grabbed my hand.
" Paris I'm fine and so is mom right." He said and I shook my head just as he saw my tears on my face.
" Cameron mom didn't made it buddy." I said and he cry in my arms. " hey Buddy it ok I promise." I said and he moved into my arms more.
" Hey Paris I'm sorry about how mean I was I'm Emmy I play Fiona Gallagher on Shameless." She said and I nod my head to look down to see he was sleep I slow moved as the doctor walked in.
"Hi you must be Miss. Monaghan Cameron Monaghan Sister right." She ask and I nod my head and everyone one moved out of the room to let Cameron sleep.
" well your brother has a broken leg and that really it he can be free tomorrow afternoon." She said and I nod my head as my phone goes off and it was Jared but I didn't answer it.
" ok thank you doctor." I said sitting down and The cast I guess sat down with me.
" I'm William Macy." A older man said next to me and I nod.
" I'm Jeremy White." A boy in front of me on the floor said and I nod.
" I'm Emma Kenney." A red hair girl next to Jeremy said and I nod
" Ethan Cutkosky." The last boy said and I nod my head that them.
" cool as how many Episodes do you have to do." I said Emmy as she sat down next to me.
" we just finish." She said and they all agreed and sadly smiled at me.
" cool so I can take him with me when I head back to LA." I said getting up but Emma stop me.
" will Cameron come back for season 2." She ask me and I looked around at everyone.
" I'm not sure honey maybe but now I know to leave and get me a hotel for the night and two air plane tickets for LA ." I said walking away from them and call a cab.