Chapter 51: He wanted a baby too

Candy

It was three in the morning when I finally made it to my apartment the smell of weed immediately hit my nose.

When I walked in my boyfriend Alex was sitting on the couch in a white t-shirt and basketball shorts smoking a blunt.

He looked at me and took another puff.

"How was work?" he asked me.
I ploped on the couch next to him and kicked off my black red bottoms

"It was good, " I said pulling three stacks out of my black Michel Kors bag.

He then passed me the blunt and we stared smoking and jamming to the music playing on the our speakers.

"Candy you know I love you right?" Alex said turning to me.

"Yes, I do."

"And do you love me."

"Of course I do." I told him.

"I want you to have my baby," he said.

"This must be some strong shit." I said.

He finished the blunt.

"What are you talking about?" he looked dead at me.

I laughed.

"You said you want me to have your baby, " I said still feeling my high.

"I'm serious Candy I want you to have my baby."

I shook my head.

"I told you I'm not ready for kids yet."

"Who you fucking?" he quickly accused me.

"Nigga I'm not fucking nobody." I snapped.

"Then why won't you have my baby we been dating two years now he shouted!"

I quickly stood up.

"Alex I just got off work and I'm not having this discussion with you, " I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of Hennessey and a glass out of the cabinet.

I heard Alex stormed into the kitchen.

"No bitch we are talking about this!" he shouted.

"Alex drop it!" I yelled then took a quick shot.

He grabbed the bottle of Hennessey and threw it at the wall.

"Tell me why you don't want to have my baby who's the nigga you fucking now."

I'm not fuckin anyone but you!"
I shouted.

I don't know why but one of the things I hate about Alex is he quick to get jealous and assume I'm fucking another guy.

"Hoe don't lie to me!" He put his hand up getting ready to hit me.

I quickly picked up a steak knife from the sink and held it out ready to attack.

"I dare you nigga." I narrowed my eyes at him he lowered his hand.

Even though I loved Alex I would kill him before he ever puts his hands on me.

He looked down.
"Im sorry baby it's just I love you and I want to start a family with you."

I said nothing.
One of the reasons I don't want to have a baby with Alex is not only because I don't want kids right now but it's also because he's not stable. One minute he wants one thing then will turn around and say he wants something else.

I walked passed him and went to our bedroom grabbed a duffle bag and started grabbing an a load of clothes and tossed them into the bag.

"Where you going?"Alex asked.

"Im going to stay at Sierra's for a few days while you get your shit together," I said with my back turned to him.

"Candy I said I was sorry what else do you want!?"

"I want you to move out of my way."

I said walking past him he grabbed my bag from me.

"You're not going anywhere now he smirked.

I was about to say something.

"Fuck it I'm still going," I said

Then I walked right out of the apartment slamming the door.

What did you guys think?
And yes I know they said Nigga if that offends you oh well.😂