what is this i am seeing?

i am surrounded by a white sustance that leaves me little room to breathe. i can not move and it is hard for me to see. where am i? what has come of this? i was swiming happily in my home, and now i have been entrapped by a foreign thing; holding me like and unwanted caress from a platonic lover. i am just a babe, fresh out of my shell. but it seems that life doesn't want me to go into its world. i try as hard as i can, with all of my might, to try and escape this thing that won't leave me out of it's sight.

surrounded i am and it seems that it won't let go. "please. please i beg you, just let me go". i struggle and i twist and i burn myself in a fearful fit of undesired quarrel. but it looks like there is no hope for me to get out of this one. but i won't give up, no, i won't let it take me. and when i feel my last breath and my beating heart shortening; i panic. i panic and i enter in a state of uncontrolable frenzy; and i escape. alas i escape.

well they say anything is possible with a little adrenaline. and so i savour the freshness of the sea, where i can finally see its blue hues and feel the warmth of the sun in my shell. and i am ready to begin my journey; one that i can truly tell. but again it seems like fate likes to play twisted jokes upon me. because next thing i know i am trapped once more in a strange web of concave things. i was amazed that i could get caught up on such a thing. and yet here i am, with a deformity in my body.

you see, i never got the chance to escape from that net. a net that turned out to be a beer rings set. and i spent years upon years withering and living the best i could. but no one founded me until it was a bit too late. yes, my body took the form and adapted to the thing that had me captivated. but look into my eyes and tell me, is this really healthy for me? am i really supposed to be this way? what would you choose after seeing this? plannet or plastic?

what would you let happen next?

#PlannetOrPlastic