The Secrets That You Keep

I perform tricks for all ages and sizes. people around the world know me because of my ability to do unimaginable things in the confined space of a fish tank. I amaze, and I wow, and I leave people speechless. yes, I am a beautiful creature that has fallen onto being trapped in a fifth of a size compared to your parking lot. where I had the whole ocean, you chose I wasn't worthy of it no longer; and you chained me onto a cage that had no holes to see through and no space to mourn correctly. and still you paint me as a domestic entertainer when in fact I am feared in my native waters; blessed with my sacred saltiness instead of the damned chemicals you shove down my throat and mark it as normal.

you refuse to acknowledge everything that brings negativity towards you, but reality and light towards me. I have been scared in the most intricate way, where no one can actually see them unless you want them to, and you do not; because if they do, they will take me from you. and how terrifying that must be. to take a child from its mother and hear their cries and pleas of despair because they are losing something so valuable for them; only to throw away the "wastes" when they don't satisfy your needs or simply do not work in your favor. what a terrifying thing must it be to lose the one thing that brought you richest and joy.

you shove poison down to my stomach and claim that it is food. you exhaust me when I do not comply to your rules, because you cant quite understand that what you want from me is against my nature. but time and time again you neglect me and expect me to be perfect in your eyes and a ridicule in my kingdom. I have said enough, and you pin the blame on me. I have cried for help and you annihilate me. you see that what you are doing is wrong, but in your eyes blinded be greed you only see green where it flows red. some have warned you about this before; and I shall watch from the heavens how they take you down one day; because they have to succeed... for me, for my lost children, and for those of us who are left. so they must succeed. they must...

***********************************************************************************************

hello my darlings!!!

yes, it is me again. no, I am not dead (physically). college has me by the balls I tell ya. but once again I needed a break from my excessive mountain of work and I have come here for sanctuary. if you follow most of my writings you might see that I am not consistent in which I'm going to update next, and for that I apologize. most of my writings I do on the spot and when I have the time I tend to write more than a chapter or passage, etc. but since my time is so limited I don't exactly have the flexibility to be that consistent on one book at a time. so think of it as a little surprise every time I update. if you want me to update more often on a specific book let me know in the comments or simply DM me; and I will try my best to write more content for that book you requested. but until then, I shall keep updating randomly on the books, so stay tuned and I hope you enjoy.

love, leo.