Alone

Santana's POV

Hello my name is Santana Lopez I am turning 18 soon and my parents forced me into an arranged marriage with my best friend Dani as in Daniella a girl. Yes I am a lesbian. I will be attending NYU or Yale for business. My parents are the owners of the United States billion dollar company Lopez Industries. My parents absolutely despise our international business rivals the Pierces. My best friend is Rachel Berry and her two gay dads run the largest law firm in New York helping my parents company. Rachel just broke up with her New York boyfriend Brody turns out he was an actual whore. Rachel is bisexual. I started dating Dani a year ago and she proposed and I said yes I was blinded by something that felt like love but wasn't. We were on our honeymoon in Australia when I came back from Chipotle and I found her getting it on with a guy.

Flashback
"Hey babe I got chipotle!" I say. I hear moans from the bedroom and I open the door and find Dani being fucked by the room service guy. I feel tears well up in my eyes. I chuck the food at them and throw the wedding ring at Dani. I grab my stuff and leave taking the rental car. The part that hurt the most is the fact she didn't say anything the whole time. She didn't try to give me a reason to stay she never loved me it was all a lie.

Present Time
I am driving all over downtown Sydney lost. I am crying. I decide to stop go to the nearest club and drown my sorrows in alcohol. Most importantly what am I going to tell my parents.