Hello Stranger

Brittany's POV
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and I groan. The light is blinding me and my head is pounding. I grab my phone and Quinn's name is flashing across the screen. I pick it up
Brittany- what Quinn
Quinn- Britt its two in the afternoon
Brittany- what
Quinn- yeah... what happened I saw you at the club then you disappeared
I look to my right and see a sleeping Latina
Brittany-...
Quinn- another girl B really are you ever going to find one person
Brittany- this girl I need to get to know her Quinn
Quinn- you should've talked to her before fucking her
Brittany- oh well... call you later she is waking up
I turn and look at the raven haired girl I slept with.
"Hey stranger." I say with a smile.
"Shit!" She says.
"Well that isn't a way to great the person you just had sex with." I say.
"What we had sex! I am married well technically I need to file for divorce." She says running her hand through her hair causing the bed sheet to fall exposing her boobs. She quickly picks up the bed sheet covering herself.
"Nothing I haven't seen." I say winking. I swear I saw her blush.
"Well I don't know your name..." She says.
"Cool I don't know yours." I say.
"Santana Lopez." She says.
My eyes widen I just fucked a Lopez!
"Lopez... like as in the daughter of Maribel and Carlos Lopez." I say.
"Yes, I am the daughter of the billionaires." She says.
"Well no wonder you looked familiar... Brittany S. Pierce the pleasure is mine." I say.
"Oh shit Pierce our parents hate each other." She says.
"Yep." I say popping the p.
"The sex was good though..." She says.
"Definitely..." I say. "What brings you to Australia?"
"Honeymoon..." She says.
"So what happened?" I say motioning to her bare ring finger.
"My wife cheated on me with the room service guy at our hotel." She says.
"Ouch... my parents said they won't let me go to Yale with Quinn until I find a fiancé." I say.
"Yale? I am going to Yale." She says.
"Wait a second... can you pretend to be my fake fiancé." I say.
"I don't know Brittany my parents would kill me you are a Pierce... I don't even know you." She says.
"Please Santana... you stay in Australia and I have a week for you to get to know me, then I will propose and we will get married then a month after we can get a divorce because it will be a fake marriage so it doesn't matter ight." I say. "I will buy you a new car and your plane tickets back to the United States and think about how your ex-fiancé will feel when they hear you have moved on the cheated on you to hurt you aye so show them you are strong."
"I'll think about it Brittany... I want to get to know you though." She says.
"Me too naked stranger." I say making her laugh.
"Can I have some clothes?" She asks. I stand up and walk to my closet. I throw on some boxers and put on some shorts and a Supreme hoodie. I walk back in my room holding shorts and a Thrasher hoodie. She gets dressed and I got downstairs to make lunch. I hear the door open and Quinn runs in.