The Club

Santana's POV

I walk into the club I am looking rather casual so hopefully no one will recognize me. I throw on some shades so no one sees my eyes because they are most likely red.

Time to use your imagination the outfit is the washed blue button up form fitted, silver Rolex, Gucci Sunglasses, black ripped jeans, and Pirate Black Yeezy Boost 350.

I walk in and go straight to the bar.

Brittany's POV

I get to the club and I walk in. Quinn's probably here somewhere but I go straight to the bar. I see a caramel skin girl, with raven black hair and she looks all too familiar but I get attracted to her. I take a seat next to her and order the most expensive bourbon and start to drink. I look at her and she just looks down I don't know what to do but I can't leave with getting her name.

Quinn's POV

I am dancing in the club when I spot Britt come in but she goes straight to the bar. I watch her for a bit. She sits next to a Latina and seems mesmerized I've never seen her look at someone this way. Brittany is more a one night stand type of girl. She picks up girls and then leaves them after. This is going to be interesting.

Santana's POV

I am on my third shot of vodka when a blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes sits next to. She orders some bourbon and hands me a glass. I sip on the bourbon and sigh. I notice her looking at me and I use my shades to my advantage and study her. She's wearing an all black suit that perfectly fits her form. She has an adorable Australian accent which is to die for. Her hair is a honey blonde and her eyes look like the ocean. I swear you could drown in them. Ugh I think the alcohol is getting in my head. Santana you just saw your wife cheat on you.
"You can stop staring... I know I am hot but there is no need to stare." The mysterious blonde says.
"Sorry." I mutter.
"Are you even drinking age?" She asks.
"Are you?" I ask.
"Fair point... rough day." She says.
"You could say that..." I say and throw back the rest of my bourbon.
"My parents are assholes..." she says causing me to let out a small laugh.
"Well then to drinking our troubles away!" I say grabbing us some shot glasses.

Many shots and body shots later...

I feel myself getting drunk. I am dancing with the blonde and I can barely stand. She can hold her alcohol very well. Our bodies are right against one another. I look up and my eyes meet hers. She smirks and grabs my ass. I moan and she connects our lips. Her tongue slides into my mouth and I wrap my arms around her neck. I grind on her and I feel something push against my core. She moans and she kisses my neck. We find our way to a wall and she pins me against the wall. I wrap my legs around her waist as she grinds on me. She picks me up and we walk out the back door of the club. My vision gets hazy but my lips are still pressed onto hers. We get to her car and she sets me on the seat and I immediately pass out.

Brittany's POV
I am making out with this Latina and things get heated so I decide to take her to my house. She's a bit drunk and passes out when I place her onto the seat in my car.
"You better not puke in my car." I say brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. We arrive and I lightly pick her up and I talk the elevator to my room. As we are going up she wakes up slurring her words.
"Y-y-you are r-really h-ho-ot. Are we going to have sex?" She asks. Making me blush and I smirk. I am tipsy but not quite drunk her on the other hand completely different story. I plant a kiss on her lips until the elevator doors open. I walk us to my room and I place her on my bed. I start removing my suit jacket and I watch her take off her top. I unbutton my shirt revealing my well defined abs and my sports bra. I stare at her abs and her perfectly shaped breaths. She starts to slip off her pants and I slowly start taking off mine. My boner is noticeable. She doesn't seem to care. I climb on top of her and kiss her neck. She grinds on me as I kiss down her neck. I plant a kiss on her lips sliding my tongue inside her mouth and she moans. She pushes me back and she sits up and unhooks her bra. I push her back down and suck on her breasts and I rub her clit. I slide her underwear off and slowly insert my fingers. She looks at me and buys her lip and slowly removes my boxers. She watches as my long dick springs up. She smirks and starts sucking it. I throw my bead back and moan. She lays back down spreading her legs open. My dick enters her and I start slowly and then I go faster. She moans making me smirk. I go faster and faster until I cum. She kisses me one last time before passing out. I carefully place her under the covers of my bed before slipping in right next to her and I fall asleep.