Paintball

Santana's POV
I wake up and Brittany is gone I look and see Quinn in the recliner.

"Hey Quinn where is Brittany?" I ask.
"I don't know." She says and buried her face back into her pillow.
I go to Britt's room and it's empty I walk to her closet and find a outfit. Everything is a bit long but I'll make do.

Santana's Outfit

I walk out of Britt's room and head downstairs to eat breakfast

"Whatever you are wearing don't ruin it or she will kill you." Quinn says pointing a spatula at me as she makes pancakes. Quinn got dressed and she's wearing a simple pair of leggings with a white vans hoodie with white slip on vans.
"Nice outfit Sanny it looks good on you." Britt says hugging me from behind.
"Holy shit Brittany not funny where did you go." I ask.
"Had to go rent out a place for our fun activity today." She says and I turn to face her.

Brittany's Outfit

"Quinn you are joining us today I also invited Mike and Tina as well as Sam, Sugar, Kitty, Artie (let's pretend Artie can walk in this story), and Mercedes

"Quinn you are joining us today I also invited Mike and Tina as well as Sam, Sugar, Kitty, Artie (let's pretend Artie can walk in this story), and Mercedes."
I know Mike is dating Tina they are like the asian power couple. Sam is a model the one that broke up with Quinn and left her for Mercedes. Sugar is as rich as all of us parents own an important company. Artie is dating Kitty.
Mike's parents own a insurance agency
Sam is a famous model and his parents own the company
Tina's parents are well known for the advertisements they create and their photography
Mercedes is a famous singer her parents own a record label
Artie is Brittany's guy best friend his parents own a electronics company
Kitty is like Brittany's not blood related cousin her parents own a well known their buildings they build
"What exactly are we doing?"
"One of my favorite fun things to do." Is all she says.
"Oh no Brittany you are gonna kill her." Quinn says.
"No I won't because she's gonna be on my team also known as the winning team." Brittany says.
"Wait teams and I am gonna get killed?" I ask.
"She's joking you will be fine." Brittany says.
Brittany quickly eats half of the eggs and bacon and i have a few bites.
"We gotta go I said we were meeting everyone at 11 o'clock it's 10:30!" Britt says. Quinn groans and starts walking to the garage. Britt's sitting in the drivers side of yet another one of her cars.