chapter 10

Next morning, Sid's voice woke her up. He was in her room. In her room! He was never welcome in her room.

'What the hell are you doing here?' she cried indignantly.

'Tiana, my album's release date has been fixed! In exactly two months, your bro is going to be a rock star! And all of you will be here on a weeks break from school at that time. Isn't it cool? All of you will be with me at my launch party', said Sid, glowing with his new-found glory.

And with that , he came and gave her a big brother type goofy hug. Tiana was really happy for him. Sid was an excellent guitarist and singer and finally, his dream was comming true. His album had been recorded and now, it would be released soon,

'Congratulations Sid! I am so happy for you. I wouldn't have missed you big night for anything', she replied, equally excited.

It was true, she meant it. No matter how irritating and bugging he may be, she loved her brother. After all, he was both family and friend.

'And thanks for helping me figure out my answer last night', said Tiana.

'You are welcome. Now I have to go and tell Leila about this. See you later.' Saying this, Sid charged out of her room.

Half-an-hour later, she went downstairs to the dining room. Her mom was sitting there finishing the last crumbs of her breakfast. Tiana's mom was her inspiration. She did a wonderful job of being a full-time mom and a career women. Tiana loved to spend time with her and was very close to her mother. Her friends did not understand this emotional bond because they themselves did not get along too well with their own mothers and were constantly arguing with them.

'Good morning mom!' said Tiana, kissing her mom on the forehead.

'Morning honey! You heard about your brothers big news, didn't you?' smiled her mom.

'Yes, I did. He came shouting into my bedroom.'

'Sid told me about what happened last night. I think it's great that you are finally standing up for yourself. And this ''finding it'' business around like fun. I hope you achieve what you want to honey.'

'Thanks mom! You know, you are the only one who has been totally supportive about this till now. It means a lot to me', said Tiana, touched by the fact that at least her mom understood her.

'I will always be there for you. And by the way, THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA is my favorite too. Now I have to rush', said her mom, while getting up and heading for the door. 'Please take care of the packing and have a good day, love you!'

Tiana's phone rang just as her mother left the room. It was Leila.

'Hi, what''s happening?' asked Tiana.

'You need to come over here quickly Tia', said Leila urgently.

'Why! what's wrong?'

'Please just come, okay', and she hung the phone. Leila was being very mysterious. Strange. But she got ready quickly and left for Leila's house. When she entered Leila's room, it was jam-packed. Everyone was there's Bella, Veer, Savera, Aryan, Leila, Sid, Celia, Rehan, Aliya, Zain, Lilly and Karam.

'Okay, so what is going on? That phone call sounded like an emergency call', said Tiana, taken aback by the number of people staring at her in the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys I am really sorry for updating sooooooooo late . There is something wrong with my laptop. So anyways thanks for being patient about this .

I will try and update really quickly from now onwards, Sorry once again for late update and really small chapter . Will do better next time promise .

Anyways don't forget to vote comment and follow it means a lot to me.

Thanks and lots of love!