Sleepover

Steve was in his hair in curlers and Bucky was painting the Hulk's nails. Clint was busy teaching Sam how to shoot arrows.

Natasha was examining some magazines, circling the weapons that she wanted from Stark, before eventually giving up and absent mindedly pulling apart and assembling a gun. Wanda watched with wide-eyed interest.

Peter was flipping through some news stations concerning Spiderman, snorting over inaccurate information and stuffing his mouth with chips.

Suddenly Tony burst through the previously locked doors, "Surprise, surprise motherfuckers! Guess who's you're main bitch now?!"

"Access to High-class American Party and Sleepover granted," came Friday's cool voice as Tony continued to do his 'I am a rich man, and you're not' dance.

Clint squawked indignantly, "How's he get access to the room Friday?!"

"I apologize for the inconvenience-"

"Oh shut up, I know you don't mean a word of that," Clint did his best to ignore Tony's smug look.

"-Mr. Barton, if you would please calm down. Mr. Stark had the access code that you provided."

Steve looked unusually angry, "Alright, who invited Stark to the sleepover?"

Pietro cleared his throat unsteadily, "Well, you see, it wasn't really my fault. I- I blame it on Vision!"

He pointed to the red and blue faced 'culprit', causing Wanda to gasp and turn to him.

"We may have accidentally informed him," came Vision's reply.

Meanwhile, Tony spoke up, "It wasn't that hard to guess the password. I mean, come on Steve. Singing God Bless America was the first thing I tried."

Bucky furrowed his eyebrows, "But that wasn't the password."

"It might as well have been. Saying Haps while saluting is pretty patriotic," Tony snorted.

How was that? I guess it was cool.