Chapter Twenty Seven.3: His Forgiveness (Lemon)

As hibana aims her pistol at Hawkeye, she wants answers.
Hibana: "don't... come closer."
Hawkeye: "is this why you want to see me, just to kill me?"
Hibana: "i kill people who harm others, who want to take away innocent peoples lives, and you... your a killer!"
Hawkeye: "look i didn't join to become a terrorist-"
Hibana: "THEN WHY! i can't believe i was having a crush on you, a killer, a terrorist and why can i trust you when you harm and kill innocent people, WHY!"
Hawkeye: "if you don't trust me then shoot me."
Hibana: "don't make me." he takes a step then hibana switch the safety off on her pistol.
Hibana: "i said do not get closer." she aims at him be he was slowly getting closer.
Hawkeye: "before i was a terrorist... a killer... , i was a student in a university, i had a bright future ahead of me, until that dark day when they attacked i was forced to join when they gave us a choice, my best friend joe, was the first friend i made, he was a brother to me, when he said no... they executed him on spot." he gets close to her to the point where the barrel was on his chest.
Hawkeye: "at that time i was scared to die, so i join against my will, and today, after i killed prophet, i avenge and brought justice for my dead friend, im not afraid to die anymore, so please... end my suffering." he moves her gun to aim his head as hibana was hesitating.
Hawkeye: "I've done my duty now im ready, please do it yumi." she wants too but hearing his side of the story she shakes her hands and arm then crys and drop her gun and knees.
Hibana: "i- i- can't do it." she crys and gannon kneels.
Hawkeye: "why, why can't you kill me, im a terrorist, a killer, i don't deserve to live, i don't."
Hibana: "i won't, im- im- im sorry gannon- im so sorry, i-i-i-"
Hawkeye: "its ok, i love you." he kisses her and she embraces him then brake.
Hibana: "i love you too." she kisses back for minutes then she holds his hand and lets him touch her breast.
Hibana: "touch me..." he picks her up and put her on the bed and he reaches in her kimono and pulls out her panties.
Hawkeye: "how did you know red was my favorite color?"
Hibana: *giggle* "it was a guess." he kneels down and spreads her legs seeing her tight pussy and licks her with his tongue making her moan.
Hibana: *moan* this- is my first- time gannon."
Hawkeye: "mine too." he holds her hand as he digs deeper with his tongue.
Hibana: "mmmmmmh gannon go deeper i can feel it *moan* don't- don't stop!" she grabs his head with both hands and not let go as she felt something close.
Hibana: "somethings comming, and i can't hold it." he did not stop and hibana moans his name and curls back her feet as she squirts in his mouth but keeps going making hibana shake and moan uncontrollably with multiple orgasms.
Hibana: "stop stop stop gannon!" she pulls his hair back making him move away.
Hawkeye: "sorry, you taste good." and kisses her then she reach into his pants feeling his cock.
Hibana: "oh my god is it-" he gets up and removes his shoes, jacket, shirt and pants seeing his big dick rock hard.
Hawkeye: "can you handle it?"
Hibana: "i thinks so?"
Hawkeye: "you don't have to do this."
Hibana: "but im ready, plus your hard and its your turn to feel good."
Hawkeye: "ok then, just the tip then." he inserts the tip in only and thrusts lightly teasing her.
Hibana: "your- teasing me gannon mmmmh."
Hawkeye: "want you to get use to the size first yumi." she can't take it anymore so she wraps her legs around his waist and arms around his neck and pulls him closer makings him penetrate into her pussy balls deep making hibana scream and him moan.
Hawkeye: "(so tight...) "yumi why did you-" she kisses her and release him.
Hibana: "can't take it anymore, your so big." he pulls out slowly until the tip remains then slams in thrusting into hibana feeling his length.
Hibana: "ah- ah- ah fuck your- good- mmmmmmh *moan*!"
Hawkeye: "it feels wet and tight yumi." he thrusts faster and harder making her moan loudly, and he sucks on her breast and squeezing the other then hibana picks up his chin looking at her.
Hibana: "i want to ride you."
Hawkeye: "sure." he lays down and yumi hovers over his dick and inserts it fully. after a slight adjustment in her position, yumi begins to steadily move her hips, moving up and down his cock. It feels so amazing. Grabbing yumi by the chin, gannon turns her face to his and forces their lips together. It is sloppy and wet, tongues battling for dominance with each other. One hand moves to cup one of her breasts, the other moving down between her legs to rub her clit between her pussy. All he wants is for her to climax before him. So he tries to double his efforts seeing as he feels like he is already hanging on by a thread. Yet yumi already feels the tension building up in her own body, like a tight coil that is ready to snap for the first time.
Hawkeye: "Please, yumi, I need you to cum," gannon practically begs, resting his head back against the pillow as he continues to thrust up into her.
Hawkeye "I don't think I can hold out much longer."
Hibana: "Don't worry, I'm almost there." she whines out, and he feels the way she is now moving almost desperately. So close to the edge and trying to chase after it at full force.
Hibana: "i- im- im cumming, cum inside me!"
When yumi finally does orgasm, it is like an explosion that leaves her with a pleasant, tingling feeling that spreads throughout her body and leaves her feeling exhausted. gannon follows quickly behind, the feeling of her squeezing around him combined with the sweet sound of her screaming his name as she feels his dick unloading his cum into her. He thrusts up into her a few more times as he holds her in place by the hips before he both collapses back onto the bed. yumi leans forward, head nestling into crook of his neck. She doesn't even bother to lift off of him.
Hibana: "your- so- good- at this."
Hawkeye: "right, you too yumi." then they both kissed then when she lifts off of him, her pussy was creampied dripping cum on the bed.
Hibana: "quite a lot of cum, is it?"
Hawkeye: "sorry, been holding it for you." the she lays close by him, resting her head on his chest and sleeps then gannon follows sleeping as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Drop The Game - Flume & Chet Faker]