Chapter Thirty: Interception

when the team gets back, they met Gannons team that just landed.
Aya: "look their back." they look at the 2nd team but jack and the others ran to them to tell about lion's betrayal.
Jack: "we need to hurry we are running out of time!"
Hawkeye: "whats going on?"
Dom: "lion has betrayed rainbow and he wants wally dead and my family including ela, and grace!" they cannot believe this is happening.
Hawk: "ok, jack, dom, aya lets go to the apartment while the rest of you go to rainbow HQ six need to hear this!"
Twitch: "she has been notified."
Hawkeye: "alright lets move!" they entered their separate vehicles and drive to their destinations.

[Jack's POV]

when they made it to wally's apartment they arm themselves with pistols and stack up at his door and knock.
Jack: "mom?" no response then knocks it harder.
Jack: "girls are you in their?" still no response and he was about to break the door until it opens with his mom in front of them.
Mom: "just in time." hearing that the team were confused.
Jack: "wait what?"
Aya: "did... something happen."
Mom: "was then... just come take a look." she fully opens the door and they walk in to see lion knock out on the floor his hands and legs tied by a belt while taina and zofia sitting on his back.
Caveria: "hello, how was the mission?"
Zofia: "for a man, he is just a wimp." she saids it as she slaps his face.
Jack: "how the fuck you girls do this?"
zofia and taina look at each other and laughed.
Caveria: "i did not do this."
Zofia: "me neither." then he looks at his mom.
Mom: "you know i can't do that."
Jack: "then who did?" then grace walks in with her tablet.
Dokkaebi: "call it... a Interception."
Aya: "are you both ok?"
Dokkaebi: "yup, he was easy."
Dom: "damn son your weak as hell, just like your pull out game." he kicks him in the leg.
Jack: "help me move his ass to the trunk of the car." dom and jack picks lion up and carrys him to the car where they place his body tonthe trunk and closed it while gannon ask them.
Hawkeye: "what happen to him?"
Dom: "we will tell you later chief." after checking on the girls they agreed to go to rainbow HQ with his mother and left.
meanwhile at base, chris told blitz, sledge, and jackal about the betrayal went to lions room to check if anymore evidence and six was by them.
Six: "find anything yet?"
Jackal: "no ma'am."
Six: "keep searching." after searching they only have his phone and handed to six.
Six: "we should gather the operators in the debriefing room, we have a guest arriving." they nodded left to tell the others.

[20 Minutes Later]

all of the operators were talking about whats going on until jack, dom and the others are back with lion walking in cuffs. the operators were confused.
Lion: "LET GO OF ME!"
Jack: "shut up!"
Lion: "do you hear me, LET GO-" all the sudden chris punches him across the face a was about to hit him more but was pulled back by tachanka and ash.
Tachanka: "stop it chris, why did you hit him for?"
Ash: "Chris whats going on?" then looks at lion.
Chris: "tell them or i will." lion says nothing until dokkaebi sends the voice call she intercepts.

[recording from conversation]
???: "who is this calling?"
Lion: "i want to help you in a way."
???: "is this the wrong phone number- you better fuck off."
Lion: "no your leader is endanger and a man and his team are after him."
???: "this is hades what do you want."
Lion: "a man name crow is after you along with his team including one of his girlfriend."
Hades: "i see, how do you know?"
Lion: "im part of team rainbow including crow and his brother?"
Hades: "oh so you want to switch sides?"
Lion: "no but i want him dead, in return i will give you team rainbows information, and the green haired girl, and she's quite a beauty."
Hades: "interesting, how about the another one."
Lion: "she is pregnant with his child, but not for long, i will send it to you so you will show him the father how much a weak man he is."
Hades: "i like you already, where will he be?"
Lion: "they're going to Dubai in the city."
Hades: "thanks for the heads up, we will talk later, friend."

[End of Recording]

After the call the operators were shocked, disgusted and mad at lion while he smugs jack sees lions smug.
Jack: "YOU FUCKING PIG!" he was about to attack him but six stops him.
Six: "jack stand down we all know how you feel."
Jack: "IF HE WANTS TO LIVE THEN HE WILL GIVE US AN ANSWER." he grabs lions revolver and puts a bullet in an random chamber and begins.
Jack: "listen if you wants your balls not to get blown off by your gun when you accidentally forget to unload your weapon before clean it, i suggest you tell us why you did it."
Lion: "you wouldn't." he spits at jacks face and he wipes it off him. in return jack pistol whips his his head and point it at his member.
Jack: "thats not the answer." he pulls the trigger only to hear a click making the operators jump a little.
Jack: "lucky, again tell me why?" lion was still being a hard head jack pulls then trigger only hearing a click Making lion a little scared.
Jack: "are you shitting me, TELL ME WHY OR NEXT ONE WILL BE YOUR HEAD!" he move the barrel to his head then lion gives up.
Lion: "b- because he- he made me do it, i was a laughingstock of rainbow, and i want to make him suffer for what he did to me, but bit it feels good to hear him die."
Thatcher: "its your fault, got yourself into this, just one bump and your mad!"
then jack aims up and pulls the trigger firing a shot at the ceiling then karen slaps lion hard across the face.
Mom: "how dare you try to harm my sons, daughter in laws and grandchild?"
Lion: "shut up old hag, your going to be in a jar full of your ashes in the next 30 years!" all the sudden caveira stabs his leg getting a yell from him.
Caveira: "i want to kill him now." the others agreed with he then a recruit rushes in the room with a report.
Recruit: "ma'am theres a problem!"
Six: "what is it?"
Recruit: "the 3rd team from Dubai just came back but lost one man." hearing this jack grabs the recruit by the collar."
Jack: "who?!"
Recruit: "one female with green hair needs medical attention, the other two are coming here." then blackbeard and maverick comes in the room with sad expressions on their faces.
Jack: "where wally?" he did not said anything and approach grace.
Blackbeard: "grace im sorry... wally is..." they hear this karen fainted and doc catches her.
Doc: "ma'am, ma'am!"
Zofia: "oh no."
Dokkaebi: "what?" she can't believe what happen then she gets on her knees and cries and six approach her.
Six: "im so sorry grace." the operators where shocked that crow was gone, team metal and jack where more shock that their team leader/brother is gone then lion laughs.
Lion: *laugh* i thought he can take it but turns out he's dead im satisfied, he can rot in-" all the sudden he was punched by jack that knocked him out on the ground.
Jack: "wally... you promised us." then they dragged lion away never to be seen again.

[Unknown Location]

???: "i will die... but not like this..."
___________________________________________________________________________________

[The Sky Crawlers ost piano]