Chapter Twenty Four: Teams Hang Out (B-Day.)

As both ash and chris cam back to base, they saw all of the operators hanging out in the cafeteria with a white board in front of them with wally writing the activities for the teams plan for the night.
Chris: "so you guys been planning for what?"
Crow: "planning a hang out place, you know to take a brake from training and be socialized with people, and we decided to go to a bonfire."
Chris: "that sounds nice, when do we go?"
Crow: "like in 12PM were all going?"
Chris: "all?"
Crow: "all operators are going so get yourself ready."
then after the operators leave the room ash grabs chris and takes him to the armory to meet ela.
Ela: "ok chris, we need you to keep a secret from wally."
Chris: "what is it?"
Ela: "its wallys birthday today and i told everyone about it and wally does not now about it, so can you buy a cake for him?"
Chris: "sure ela i will."

[TimeSkip 12 PM]

As the operators made it to their destination, they gathered firewood for the bonfire for tonight, blackbeard and chris carried coolers full of cold beer, and chris hides the cake in the back of the trunk, lastly dom brings the grill for a BBQ. Then they start playing sports.
Crow: "ALRIGHT, so lets play some soccer or in English, football, so im captain in team 1 dom your team 2's captain!"
Dom: "ok ummmm dibs on G.E.O and GSG9!"
Crow: "need BOPE, GROM, Jack and vigil!" after the teams were chosen they go to their position on the field and set up goals and start the game.

[2 hour later]

Dom: "wally stop clutching in every game!"
Crow: "then start trying princess." as he kicks the ball to caveria who then kicks it to the goal, his team wins the match.
Dom: "titys..."

[Hawkeye's Pov]

Gannon was finishing reading a book sitting by the tree until hibana noticed him.
Hibana: "i heard your the newbie, im yumiko."
Hawkeye: "gannon." he resumes reading which hibana was interested about his book.
Hibana: "so what book are you reading, what is it about?"
Hawkeye: " its called Lost, its about a man with two identities and he is trying to find out who he really is."
Hibana: "that sounds cool, oh the burgers and hotdogs are done wanna eat?"
Hawkeye: "sure." he gets up and goes with hibana to a table.

[TimeSkip 9 PM]

Its night fall and the bonfire was lighting up the place everyone was talking and chatting while crow was tuning his guitar and getting ready.
Crow: " jack you ready?"
Jack: "why me?"
Crow: "because you keep betting and you lose, again now are you ready?"
Jack: "fuck me, yes i am." then all the sudden jack was hugged behind him and he turns around it was their mom.
Jack: "mom?"
Mom: "hey boys."
Crow: "mom what are you doing here?"
Mom: "oh i can't see how my boys are doing?"
Crow: "no its just... nice to see you here." after they hugged she joins the female operators talking with them then gather around for jacks play.
Jack: "here goes nothing, wally play "Far Away."

[Far Away - Jose Gonzalez]

🎶Step in front of a runaway train, just to feel alive again...
Pushing forward through the night, aching chest and blurry sight.🎶

🎶It's so far, so far away...
It's so far, so far away.🎶

🎶Cold wind blows into the skin...
Can't believe the state you're in.🎶

🎶It's so far, so far away
It's so far, so far away.🎶

🎶Who are you trying to impress, steadily creating a mess?🎶

🎶Step in front of a runaway train, just to feel alive again...
Pushing forward through the night, aching chest and blurry sight.🎶

🎶Aching chest and blurry sight, aching chest and blurry sight.🎶

After his song the cheered for him and caveria kisses him.
Caveria: "that was amazing song jack."
Jack: "really?"
Caveria: "yeah, when you sing that we were thinking of home." he looks at the rest of the group nodding.
Crow: "true little brother?" meanwhile ela waves at chris getting his attention and pointing at her watch. it was time so chris ran to the back of his trunk to get cake, ela takes his guitar while dokkaebi covers his eyes.
Crow: "what is this, what are you hiding."
Dokkaebi: "no peeking wally, its a surprise." she looks at ela and the operators then chris brings the cake with lite candles and carrys to wally and grace removes her hands then everyone sings happy birthday.
Crow: "wow this is, wow thanks guys." then he blows the candle and vigil brought a case to him.
Vigil: "wally this is from six, she cannot make it so she gave me this to give to you." hands it to crow and he opens the case and he was amazing of what she gave him.

" hands it to crow and he opens the case and he was amazing of what she gave him

[Duel wield 1911 (custom)]

Crow: "these look nice." he picks one of them and aims at a beer bottle and shoots at the bottle, it almost made his mother panic.
Mom: "wally!"
Crow: "sorry mom!, damn this feels smooth." he puts it back in the case.
Crow: "thanks six, and thank you chul."
he nods and sits next to him then ela and dokkaebi approaches him.
Ela: "we have something for you in the back of the truck."
Dokkaebi: "its special." crow know what they are trying to tell him.
Crow: "sure show me." then all the sudden zofia joins.
Zofia: "i know what you guys going to do and... i want to ask if i can join you two?"
Ela and grace look and each other and gave her an answer.
Ela: "sure you can join." crow was thinking about it.
Crow: (this can be interesting.) they grab him take him to his truck and ela opens the door setting the seats down and closing the blinds then they entered the back, close and lock the car doors and getting things started.
Meanwhile jack was looking for wally, ela and dokkaebi.
Jack: "where are they." when he looks at the parking lot he sees his truck rocking then figures out what they are doing in there.
Crow: "ok wally i see you." then walks back to the group.
Caveria: "hey jack where is your brother?" he was docking with his hands telling her.
Caveria: "oh, ok." then they talked with the gang for a while.
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out]

(hey readers i put this song one because im stress out and i don't know what its making me stress out so idk what to say but later tho.)
(plus it my birthday day so... bye)