[Random Stuff #2]

Dom takes lion back to base after having lunch together and then he stops the car.
Lion: "thanks for the ride."
Dom: "hey do you have that gas money?"
Lion: "but i payed for the lunch."
Dom: "oh yeah yeah yeah your right *claps hand* GET HIS FUCKING LEG WALLY!"
out of nowhere wally looks at lion upside down at the Passenger window.
Crow: "BOO NIGGA AHHHHHH!"
Lion: "AHHHHHHH!"

When chris was cooking in the kitchen a small splash of hot oil landed on his arm as he felt it, with out making a sound he slowly goes on his knee's and lays down while ash and blitz look at him confused.
Blitz: "is he ok?"
Ash: "yeah."

Jack was playing tazer tag with wally, chris, and dom.
Jack: "tazer tag!!"
Dom: "tag!" and then jack pulls out a tazer and charging it while chasing dom.
Jack: "RUN BITCH, I,LL FUCK YOU UP MY NIGGA, BITCH!"

aya is sleeping in the night intill she realized she woke up forget to finish her paper work.
Aya: *sleeping* ........ *eyes wide open*.

dom was with doc for a check up.
Doc: "ok dom, lets check your heart beat ok? he uses a Stethoscope to hear doms heart.
Doms heart: *playing Desposito*.
Doc: "ok that was good i guess."
Dom: "thanks doc."

___________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys got me a new phone and sorry for the long wait i was grinding in destiny 2 due to destiny forsaken coming next week *hype but sad for cayde to be gone forever* so imma still make a chapter i got it on paper so yeah im gonna go back to grinding so bye.