Chapter 11: It's Camp Time!

the whole gang is sO FULL OF PROBLEMS but THAT'S OKAY let's keep BOPPING instead of TALKING IT OUT AND/OR SOLVING THOSE PROBLEMS WITH FRIENDS amirite or amirite lads

this is accidentally long again despite it being mostly minor info so im doing checkpoints again

~~~

[PK]"We finally going?"

[P]"What's up with you and suddenly wanting to go and do things?"

[PK]"If the world is plunged into eternal darkness like in every fantasy book with a big villain, it's our fault for being slow."

[P]"Don't reMIND ME THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING ALL OF THIS FOR I OVERTHINK THINGS"

[PK]"BITCH ME TOO BUT I DON'T THINK ABOUT OVERTHINKING OF THE THINGS I OVERTHINK ABOUT."

[CF][has her coffee]"Can we go on now?" (A/N: SHE FINALLY GOT HER COFFEE!!! and yes it's iced)

[PK]"RIGHT yes. Avora, help."

[AV]"YOU GOT IT!"[goes in human form and starts leading everyone ahead]"I'm gonna try this instead because it's different."

[S]"YEAH! TRY NEW THINGS!"

[P]"You haven't ate a grape before so you have no place to say that."

[S]"shut up i'd just rather eat a tasteless orange vegetable rather than an oblong purple fruit"

[DU]"Don't be purplecist."

[S]"I COULD CHOKE ON A GRAPE."

[P]"WELL YOU COULD SWALLOW A GRAPE EASIER THAN A CARROT IF YOU WERE TO CHOKE ON EITHER"

[CF]"If you're scared of choking on a grape out of everything, why are you gay?" (A/N: originally it was sunflower that was gonna say this but there was no way he could understand that joke so i scrapped it)

[PK]"OH FUCK."

[S]"WOW, OKAY."

[DU]"Well she has a point."

[S]"I JUST LIKE DUDES, I LIKE BOYS, I DON'T NEED TO SUCK A DICK TO PROVE I LIKE GUYS"

[P]"YOU'RE GAY we know."

[SF]"I'M SO LOST AND CONFUSED."

[DU]"We've told you enough, you'll figure it out eventually."

[SF]"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ACTION OF DOING THAT THING."

[PK]"OH MY GOD, I AM NOT ABOUT TO HEAR THIS AFTER YESTERDAY TOO."

[AV]"Me either!"

[DU]"You'll get it eventually alright??? Let's just spare Pumpkin and Avora for now."

[SF]"OKAY???"

[P]"It's STILL painful. What do we do about him?"

[DU]"He'll figure it out, whatever."

[SF]"BUT."

[PK]"NO I refuse to hear this."

[CF]"Yeah, talk about it when we're not here."

[S]"THIS TOPIC INCLUDES YOU GUYS TOO. Except Avora."

[PK]"YEAH that's why I don't want to hear it other than the fact that it's just uncomfortable for everyone."

[P]"It's only normal for me I think. And Durian just doesn't care."

[DU]"Yeah, like what's wrong with talking about sucking dicks?"

[PK]"MAY WE NOT CONTINUE THIS"

[AV]"HEY GUYS WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?" :)

[P]"Red is superior."