Chapter 20 Part 2: The Cult

YEEHAW PARDNERS above is the theme as always, im thinking on going back and giving pumpkin's first awakening a theme but hmmmm

~~~

[P]"Oh, I dislike this."

[DU]"Huh. I'm sure I could research these kinds of stone buildings after the fact, I wanna look into every aspect of this."

[PK]"Dude, it's just a building."

[??]"Goodness! You're not wearing your robes?"

[S]"UM..."

[CF]"We're new here. So we're a bit lost."

[??]"Of course, of course. I will take you all to your rooms then. Everyone's getting ready for the sacrifice tonight."

[P]"...Sacr--?"

[??]"Hello! Can you take these men to their rooms please?"

[??2]"Of course. Just this way."

[??]"You girls will come with me."

[CF]"Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't die."

[S]"She better not!"

[PK][walks alongside cornflower to the rooms]

[??]"Okay, these are your two rooms, but the next time you open the doors, it'll be the door to a different room! This is to keep anonymity. When you hear the bell ring, that is when you open the door. Any questions?"

[PK]"No, not really."

[CF]"I think we'll be fine from here, thank you."

[??]"Alright."[walks away]

[PK]"Huh, suddenly eloquent..."

[CF]"I'm trying to not piss them off. Go get the robe on or whatever."[walks into a room]

[PK]"Oh boy..."[walks into other room and sees a red robe hung up and goes ahead and puts it on, buttons it up and puts the hood up]"...This is a fucking cult isn't it..."

[bell rings...]

[PK]"Ugh."[opens the door anyways and follows the crowd hesitantly]

[CF][lightly hits pumpkin's arm]"You're so easy to notice."

[PK][whispers]"Shut up, I don't know what I'm doing!"

[??]"Okay everyone! Let's get into a fun circle!"

[PK][whispers]"Circles are fun?"

[CF][whispers, subtly dragging pumpkin by her sleeve]"Sh. Just stay next to me. Something's probably going to happen to you regardless, but."

[PK][whispers]"No shit, I passed out and experienced someone else's death!"

[??]"Okay, now that we're all in a circle, let's quiet down and hold hands! It will establish the proper connection needed!"

[PK][awkwardly holding hands, whispers]"Cornflower, I'm going to scream if my soul is sold to Satan."

[CF][whispers]"Shut up."

[??]"Wow! You're all great at holding hands! Now since we're right on time..."[clock sounds]"DING! Sacrifice time!"

[PK][whispers]"Just end me already."

[CF][whispers]"I would slap you but holding hands seems to be very crucial right now."

[??]"Now we just have to watch the circle go round and round until it decides who it likes the most!"

[PK][watches the floor make a red outline of a circle, with one fraction in it spinning around the circle, whispers]"Here it comes."

[CF][whispers]"Are you talking out of fear at this point? Oh my god."