His Side

(Ken)

  Steff please don't leave me. I'm sorry for what i did. I swear I regret saying those words i said to you.

I LOVE YOU and that's the truth. Wala lang si Nikki para sakin. I just try kung mababaling ba sa kanya yung feelings ko for you but it never happened kasi ikaw lang ang laman ng  puso ko.

  If you wake up i will tell you how much you really mean to me.

HOSPITAL....

  Kanina pa nasa loob ang doctor at mga nurse sa ER Hanggang ngayon wala pang update sa kalagayan ni Steff.

" Ken what happened to my niece? Is she Ok? Tell me" tanong ni tita Jane.

  " No tita wala pa pong update sa kanya, nasa loob pa po yung doctor antayin na lang po natin."

I said to her.

  Hindi na nagsalita si tita kaya nanahimik na lang ako.

  After a few minutes the doctor came out.

  " Kamusta na po siya Doc? Maayos po siya diba?" tanong ko sa doctor.

  "I'm sorry but hindi siya nagreresponse and she's not fighting to live and survive" sabi ng doctor.

  " No you're lying, She's alive!!! She's alive!! She will never leave me!!"

   "I'm sorry but accept the fact that she will never be back again" the doctor said and say goodbye to us.

   I went to the ER to see her cold body lying at the hospital bed with a blanket allover her body. She looks pale and she's full of wounds.

I silently cry . I'm so hurt right now because the one I love was gone earlier.

  I regret pushing her away. I regret that I broke my promise to her that I will never leave her alone.

  Pinagsisisihan kong ginawa ko sa kanya. Kung di ko siya tinulak palayo edi sana magkasama kami kanina bago nangyari ang aksidente, nailigtas ko sa na siya.

  Pero wala eh, Ang tanga ko kasi kaya ngayon wala na ang babaeng bumubuo sa araw ko.

____________________________________

nakapag update sa wakas.

Hi po!! ^__^ long time no update ang peg ko haha...