3-parents' love

Avinav Singh Raizada hurriedly entered inside his house in Delhi,the palatial Mansion called Nandanban Palace.(Arnav built Santivan by his own income. Raizadas lost Nandanban Palace after death of Avinav Singh Raizada in previous timeline)
    Arnav had fallen asleep in his grandfather's arms. And because of high fever his body was extremely tired,so the hurried footsteps and shouts of Avinav did not wake him up.
   Avinav placed the toddler in his arm on the couch in living area and started to call his wife and children. All rushed towards him. Nobody except Devyani devi and Avinav had seen Arnav before and Devyani devi had seen him only during child birth. So when Raizadas saw Avinav with a child,and he was showing so much concern,it got the Raizadas shocked.
   Devyani devi walked towards her husband and placed her hand on his shoulder. It made Avinav calm down in visible rate.
   Devyani devi looked at her husband and calmly asked"who is he?"looking at the sleeping child.
  "Arnav" replied Avinav.
  Everyone gasped at the revelation.
    Akhilesh and Anuradha paled hearing the words of the elderly Raizada.
   Manohar and Manorama also had same reaction.
    Arnav was the dream of Raizada family,the name thought to be given to the first prince,the true heir of Raizadas. But after Anuradha gave birth to a dead child,Ratna mocking Raizadas,named her son Arnav. And Manorama and Ratna had huge argument about it. And it broke the already sour relation between Malliks and Raizada younger couples. So no one had seen or visited Ratna after the birth of Arnav.
   Now looking at the pale child with a big purple bruise on his forehead and knowing he was the son of Malliks,they did not understand how to react.
    "Dad?" whispered Anuradha tearfully looking at her father in law who loves her more than his own children then the child.
    She did not know why but looking at the pale child her heart broke. She started walking towards the baby with one step at a time. Finally she reached the child. And slowly touched his forehead.
    Arnav whimpered lightly at the touch but then he snuggled towards the touch. Anuradha gasped. She could feel the connection only a mother has,towards the child she held in her stomach for months. Her eyes Dilled with tears and she hugged Arnav to her embrace.
   The scene in front of them left others stupified. Akhilesh also walked towards Anuradha. He looked at her eyes questioningly to which she nodded her head in yes with tears and smile. And Akhilesh also broke down to tears. He hugged his wife and the sleeping Arnav closely.
   "Bhai" called shocked Manohar to his brother.
   "Bhaiyya" said Manorama looking towards Akhilesh.
  "Is he..is he our Arnav?" asked Manorama to Akhilesh with tearful eyes.
   "Mano..." called out Manohar strictly in fear his naive wife would unknowingly hurt his elder brother and sister in law.
   "Answer na bhaiya.. Please.. He is our Arnav na" said Manorama now almost on her knee begging tearfully.
  Avinav was looking at his family with tender eyes. Now his family is complete.
   Akhilesh looked at his son sleeping peacefully in his wife's embrace and nodded in yes.
   Manorama and Manohar broke into tears. They were also smiling brightly.
   Devyani devi looked at her family with eyes full of love. She leaned into her husband's embrace and cried silently thanking god for returning them their Arnav.
   Hearing loud noise around him,little Arnav opened his eyes and looked up to see the faces he longed to see,his parents.
   Anuradha and Akhilesh were mesmerised by Arnav's silver blue eyes,so alike his mother's.
  Manohar,Manorama all hugged,kissed Arnav for hours. He was never let go from aemrms. From Avinav to HP,who was ten year old,nobody wanted to be away from Arnav. He was after all the treasure of Raizadas.
  Arnav felt the love he never felt before,parents' love from the younger Raizada couple. He was the apple of their eyes,their heartbeat.