chapter 1 the start of it all

Y/N pov: its raining better get to the guys house quick i am not sleeping in the rain tonight .

(you said to yourself as you cried quietly while limping with a backpack full of all your stuff or what you fit in it. this evening you were going  to be staying  at Edd's  place for a few months it was the only place you felt safe at after what happened. )

(flash back)

Y/N!!!!. your drunk dad yelled. you came running down stairs to see what  he wanted. y-yes dad. you said in a shaky voice. why isn't dinner ready! i-i was cleaning up stairs like Y-you told me T- you fell to the ground feeling pain on your face like some one had punched that some one was your dad. GET UP,he screamed as he grabbed you by your shirt collar and threw on the wooden stairs then took his heavy foot and stomped on your leg hearing a small CrACk from it you whimper in pain and crawl up the stairs as quick as you can. you limp to your and lock the door and grab your backpack and fill with stuff would need like clothes and other personal items. your favorite teddy bear some money you saved your phone and your gold locket that mom gave you before she left. you open your window that was in your room as you here loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Y/N!!!!, you quickly grab one of the branch's of the tree that's outside your window and jump out but you lose your grip and fall into the bushes below you whimper in pain but push through the pain quickly limp run as fast as you could.

(end of flash back)

( still you)finally made it.(you knock on the door and here someone say "coming" ) 

Edd: hey y/n haven't seen you in awhile how are y- oh my gosh are you ok what happened to you!?!

y/n:its a long story anyways can i stay with you guys please? i have no where to go.

edd: of course you can stay. 

y/n:thank you edd.

(you hug him and he helps you inside the house onto the couch.)

edd: matt get the first aid kit hurry!

matt: coming edd why do you need the- *GASP* y/n are you ok!?!

y/n: like i said to edd its a long story..... 

(after they fixed you up you took a shower and put on a big t-shirt and some pj shorts)

y/n: hey edd can i crash on the couch tonight.

edd: sure,but are sure you want to sleep on the couch? you can sleep in one of are rooms if you want.

y/n: no its fine i don't want to take your beds anyways.

edd: ok sleep well then night y/n.

y/n:night

(you lay on the couch with your teddy about to fall asleep when someone sits next to you and kisses your head and says.???:sleep tight y/n i love you. you didn't know who it was but you didn't care so you fell asleep)

hey guys sorry if it sucks i'm not good this type stuff ^^'