chapter 5 well shoot he is crazy oh wait never mind THEY ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!

(matt opens his closet and uncovers your eyes to show you when you look in you're horrified to see pictures of you some of them are of you sleeping and some of you changing your clothes he even had three pairs of your underwear it was like one big shrine for you stared at it in shock  that you didn't even notice matt taking some thing out of his back pocket )

Matt: i hope you like it my love~( he raps his arms around you holding you tight you start to struggle in his grip )

Y/N: m-matt let me go n-now please!!

Matt: i'm afraid i cant do that my love~

( you start panicking and wiggling in his grip he lets out a dark chuckle and puts a rag over your mouth and nose you hold your breath knowing what it is and swing your foot forward and back again as hard as you can and kick him in the nuts. he falls to the floor letting you go you run to the door  and swing it open running out of his room)

Y/N: EDD ,TOM, TORD HELP ME I THINK MATTS GONE CRAZY!!!

(you run down the hallway to the living room see the rest of the boys in there the run over to you to see what is wrong )

edd: y/n are you ok why were you screaming?

( all three of them crowd around you when you here matt stumble out of the hallway you hide behind edd when matt comes out the other look over at him and he lets out a dark chuckle)

Matt: oh y/n your so cute and stupid you should have left when you had the chance~

( you look at him confused and a bit scared then you here them start to laugh you look up at edd to see him smiling at you very creepy and you start to back away from him only to bump into tord he raps his arms around you holding you tight and you start panicking )

Y/N : let me go dammit!! 

( he just stares at you with a creepy smile. matt comes closer to you with the rag from before and puts over your mouth and nose again sadly you don't hold your breath this time and you pass out with tord cradling you in his arms )

hey guys sooo umm im so so so so so sorry for getting the chapter done so late i didnt mean to make you guys wait its just a lot of things happened.......and i wasnt really able to doing anything for awhile once again im so sorry for making you guys wait and i hope you enjoy the chapter 

(hugs everyone )