chapter 6 uh oh

(You feel someone holding you as you slowly wake up from what ever was in that stupid rag. You hear the boys talking so you keep your eyes closed so they don't know your awake and you listen in on what they are talking about.)   

  Matt: They're so cute when they're sleeping don't u agree edd~?

Edd:: I certainly do matt but the down side is we don't get to play with them how much of  a dose of chlor did u give them anyway?

Matt:: i don't really know but im sure they're fine~

( tom walks in the room a little drunk while tord follows in with him to make sure he doesn't break anything while drunk)

Tom:: heeeeey *hic* is is she up yet i want *hic* to have some fuuuuun~

Tord:: for the last time tom she will be out cold for awhile now go to bed your drunk -__-

Tom:: n-no im*hic* not~

(tord sighs and takes tom to his room then comes back to check on you)

Tord::(he pets your head) lets leave her to rest in your room edd what do you think?

Edd::yeah that sounds good i can sleep on the couch

( you feel one of them pick you up and carry you somewhere probably to Edd's room they then place you on a bed and kiss your forehead then leave the room.Once they're gone you get up and go to the door.)

Y/N:: crap its locked..(you turn back around and look around the room it was indeed Edd's room but for some reason the windows had metal bars on them) how the heck did do that-nevermind I'm not going to it ugh..ok might as well wait I guess...

<Time skip too later >
(Your still sitting there thinking of how the heck your going to get out of here when someone starts to unlock the door it slowly open to reveal..)

Ok hey guy it's me ummm I'm going to give u the choice of who u want to see first and I will put that into the next chapter and I really promise I will try to post as often as I can I hope your for me taking so long anyways bye bye peeps also sorry if it was a bit short..(hugs u all)

A:edd
B:Matt
C: Tom
D:tord