chapter 4 welp we're fucked -_-

(when you got to Matt's door you knocked on it but there was no answer for a minute so you knocked again and he finally answered It poking his head through the door)

Matt: hey y/n what brings u to my room~(he said with a smirk)

Y/n: I'm just a little bored and wanted to hang out with some one so can i hang out with you for a bit.

(he smile excitedly) Matt: sure just let me clean up a real quick!

(he shuts the door and you can here him throw stuff somewhere in the room and a door slam shut. He opens his door again to let you)

Matt: come in come in~ (he says while smirking)

[you walk into his room... ugh i can't describe it cause I'm too lazy XD so I'm just going to put up a picture of it ]

[btw this not my art XD none of the of the art i use in this fanfic is mine anyways back to the story]

(you sit on his bed and he asks u if you want to watch a movie you said so he got out your f/m and you guys started watching it. he went to the kitchen to get more snacks and u got bored and started looking around his room as you were opening his closet door he came up behind wrapping one arm around your waist and his other hand over your eyes keeping u from seeing whats in his closet)

Matt: y/n~ why are trying to look in my closet~

(you try to make him let you go but he just held you tighter)

Y/N: i was starting t-to get bored o-okay so i started looking around y-your room! (you started stuttering out of fear)

Matt: oh y/n your such a curious little kitten~

{in your head}

{what the heck is up with him why is he covering my eyes why won't he let me see whats in his closet!?!}

(he chuckles and smirks)

Matt: here let me show you what i keep in here~

(evil laughs) im going to leave it at a CliFfHaNgEr! (spooky ghost noises) and start on chapter 5 tonight im sorry to leave it here but it has to be this way.... until the next chapter (hugs everyone) ^w^