21.

We get our luggage and we walk outside the airport. Jake's mom, Pam, is there waiting for us with open arms. She's so happy we are here. We all hug her and put our luggage into her mini SUV. When we drive out of the airport she asks us where we want to eat. 

"Ohio Fried Chicken." I say.

"Your joking right?" Chance laughs.

"No. Why? I mean you always say it and you have a song about it, so I would like to visit the famous restaurant." I look at Anthony and he just pulls me into an embrace.

"Shhh, little one. Dont say a word. Litterally your making me cringe." He covers my face playfully with his hands.

"OFC, isnt a real place. Its a song we made up in order to make fun of KFC." Jake busts out laughing. You could tell that he was holding in that laugh.

"Oh," I say finally comming out of Tony's release. 

Anthony chimes up, "If its okay with you, Pam, could you just drop me off at my house. I would really love to see my parents." he looks at me, "Babe, you comming?"

"What? Now? To see your parents? Im not ready!" I say quickly. Everyone laughs .

"Chill bro! I sware to God you overreact to everything! Its gonna be fine." Chance says.

Anthony just puts his arm around me. "Your going to be fine. My parents know all about you! They love you already!"

Pam arrives to the Trujillo house. Anthony and I get out of the SUV. I see a man and a woman run outside.

"ANTHONY! MY SON! I I'VE MISS YOU SO MUCH!" the woman says. "You must be Brooke," she says. "Hi! Im Cindy" 

"And Im Tony," the man extended his hand.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Trujillo." I say very nervously. You could pretty much hear me stutter out the words Anthony comes me and puts he arm around me he kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear, "Babe, just calm down, your doing fine."

"Lets all go inside, its getting pretty hot," his mom says. We walk inside and it has a nice, comfy vibe to the place. An older girl comes up to us. 

"Hi Im Rachel, Anthony's older sister, you must be Brooke." she says.

"Hi, its nice to meet you, and yeah im Brooke." I extend my hug and she pulls me into an embrace instead.

His dad then leads us to the living room. His dad sits on the recliner and Mrs. Trujillo goes to prepare lunch. I begin to follow her but she just smiles.

"Oh sweetheart, you dont have to help me. Sit down. Relax, This is your vacation." she says.

I go back to Anthony who is sitting on the love sofa next to his dad. They are talking about sports, of course. I sit next to Anthony and he just puts his arm around me and continues to talk to his dad. Rachel looks up from her phone and starts talking to me.

"So how long have you and Tony been dating?" she leans forward.

"For almost 6 months now. Ive loved every second of it." I say.

"I love watching your YouTube videos by the way The tampon prank? Genius! hahaha I couldn't stop laughing." she looks at a nearby bookcase and grabs a photo album. She comes back and says, "Do you wanna look at baby Anthony?"

"Okay. Thats. Enough." Anthony chimes in grabbing the photo album from her hands.

"Awwwwww. I just wanted to show Brooke some pics of you." she laughs.

"So Brooke, Tony tells me your going to prom?" Mr. Trujillo asks.

"Yes! After we leave Ohio we are taking a trip up to New York." I say turning my attention to him." 

"So, is Anthony behaving himself down in LA?" his dad teases.

"DAD! STOOOOP!" Anthony whines.

I laugh "Yes, hes pretty good, most of the time." 

"What do you mean most of the time?" Anthony pulls me into a bear hug and starts kissing me." 

"Aww its so cute!" Rachel said pulling out her phone and takes pictures.

Mrs. Trujillo comes out and says "Lunch is ready!" We walk into the kitchen and we sit down. She brings over the meal. Spaghetti and Meatballs. After finishing eating, I thank her for making the meal.

"It was very delicious," I say.

"I hope you have room for dessert! I made my famous brownie recipe. This time, I add a little extra ingredient." 

She puts a brownie in each of our plates. I take a bite out of it. Immediately I new what was inside of it. Anthony took a bite out of his and looked right at me.

"Babe, are you okay?" he says. It starts getting harder to breath. I try to cough it out but I cant. My chest hurts badly, I try to stand up but I fall to the ground. Im too weak. Anthony comes by me and jabs something in my leg. My breathing slowly returns to normal and im feeling a little bit better. I look around and I see Mrs. Trujillo and Rachel crying. Mr. Trujillo comes up closer to me.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asks.

Anthony answers instead. "Yeah when she has nuts she has a server allergic reaction so she has to use an EpiPen." he still holds me in am embrace.

I look at him. "Thank You, I love you." I whisper to him.

liked by imanthonytruj, jakepaul, imchancesutton, and 987,293,108 others 

imbrookemendes I dont think I would be living without him;) @imanthonytruj

view all 786,433 comments 

imanthonytruj I think its the opposite. I love you.

rachael_sutek Definitely the cutest couple 

imtessabrooks I MISS YOU ALL!!! Wish I could be there!

imchancesutton OHIO 

themendesfamily almost time to reunite!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liked by imbrookemendes, erikacostell, kadespieser, and 876,315,643 others 

imanthonytruj I love you more than you know;)//@imbrookemendes//📷: @rachael_sutek 

view all 345,210 comments 

imbrookemendes aww babe, your my everything 

rachael_sutek this needs to last forever

anthonysohio id have to admit they are adorable together 

jakepaul yall need to get married

themendesfamily my husband said "You better treat her right"