Part 3

Chris POV

The girl just ran up to me and kissed me and then hug me. I was in complete shock I was not expecting that she would be here. "Chris, I've been waiting for you," she said "Emily, how are you alive, I saw you die?" I asked "Aleysha, she revived me," she said. "Why didn't anyone come to get me," I asked "We tried with no success," She said "Has Destiny come back yet," again I asked. "No, I thought she would have found you and stayed with you," she said sadly. "Well, we will find her don't worry," I said. "Oh, there's a lot that you have missed come and meet someone," she said "OK," I said. We ran to the new palace, which definitely looks amazing. We go inside and there I see Logan who hasn't changed one bit still scrawny and short. "Chris your back, bring it in dude," Logan said. Then Autumn walks through the door with a kid in her arms and runs to me. "Chris I missed you so much don't do that to us ever again," Autumn said "Ok I won't but who's this little guy," I said "This is Chris, your nephew," Autumn said. "Chris you ready to take your spot back as king," Logan said. "Yeah but give me a little bit," I said and Logan nodded. "Chris come on," Emily said and I followed her to a room that was filled with toys and had a toddler bed in the corner. Then I saw the kid walking to me saying "Dad," Then Emily picks him up and says "Yes that is your dad,". "Wait a minute, how?" I asked very confused. "I was pregnat when you left its weird cause elementals just get pregnat out of nowhere there's no process like mortals," she said "Oh ok then, what's his name," I asked. "It's Cole," she said. "Something weird happened to me," I said "what happened," she said "I was fighting the nemean lion and this female assasin came and saved it," I said "yeah shes been coming and fight against the monsters that appeared here," she said. "She seems so Fimiliar doesn't she," I said "yeah," she said. Then Logan appeared at the door saying that it is time for my speech to be king. We went outside there was the entire realm of people there. "Hello all I've missed stand by you but I am back and won't leave again. I've been gone training for these upcoming threats that we have. The Giants and Titans are rising again so are all the biggest baddest monsters ever are rising. We need to stand together to prevail against this threat," I said. I walk off hear cheers of the crowd. 

Later that day...

I'm walking around outside the city, when I got knocked back by the force of winds. I stand up and I see the assasin. "Why are you in my realm," she said "Try again this was my home for years, who are you," I said "I'm ...