Part 6

One day ago...

True's POV

Its a glorious day at camp like always everyone is training through sword fighting, sparring, and archery. I was walking around seeing Mishka hanging with her boyfriend Jason son of Zeus, Justin working in the forges, Austin is sleeping like normal, and Julie is shooting her bow at targets. I heard the lunch bell go and everyone headed to the pavilion for lunch. Everyone sat down at there table determined by their godly parent until we heard the warhorn go and we scrambled around getting armor and such. We headed to the edge of the camp and saw at least 1500 monsters and Atlas the titan of endurance and strength who is right now supposed to be holding up the sky as a punishment. 

"READY... STEADY... CHARGE," I screamed.

We all ran into the fight, Mishka was charmspeaking the monsters into killing themselves, Jason was striking down monsters with lightning, Christopher son of Poseidon was taking the water out of the lake and hitting them with it, Justin used his chariot that he built which was fucking amazing, and me well I rose the dead to fight for us. The battle was going well we just kept on slashing through monsters until none were left. Atlas stood alone ready to fight but only two people ran at him and that was Jason and me. I went to go slash at his legs which somehow he dodged and swung his war Hammer and hit me sending me into a tree breaking every one of my ribs. I couldn't get up so I tried sending Atlas underground but I don't have enough energy. Jason was still in combat with a lance against Atlas. 

"ZEUS SEND ME STRENGTH," Jason screamed and Lightning hit him and sent all the energy into a lightning bolt which hit Atlas.

 We all thought we won till the smoke cleared and Atlas stood without an injury. He threw his dagger which embedded itself in Jason's chest he fell and didn't move. Mishka ran in after Atlas.

"Oh, your gonna regret that Atlas," she said. 

I used all the power I had left to shadow travel there and stop her. 

"Mishka no, we lost its over I don't want you to die too, come to my cabin later and we can talk," She looked with her teary eyes and nodded.

"I lead this camp now," Atlas said.

We nodded. Mishka and I went to my cabin. 

"What are we going to do, we can't just give up," she said.

"No, we can't so Atlas is going to have to die," I said.

"How are we gonna kill him we can't even scratch him, and if you haven't noticed our three most powerful demigods here are injured or dead," she said starting to tear up again.

"No, we can't we need HIM," I said.

"Who is him," She asked me.

"The strongest being ever, we need Chris the son of the kings," I said.

Present day

Chris POV

I'm getting ready to leave to help the demigods and hopefully Destiny is coming too she needs to get away since Emily passed. I went looking for her and found her play with Cole. 

"Hey Destiny would you like to come with me to help?" I asked her.

"Yes, I would love to," she said. 

I went to Cole and hugged him and told him "I'd be back soon,".

 "Autumn," I yelled she came over very quickly.

 "Yes Chris," she said.

 "can you watch over Cole while I'm gone please," I asked her.

"Yeah I will," she said. 

I went into the throne room and Logan walked up to me. "Chris you ready to go and kick some Titan ass," Logan said.

"Actually about that, I need you to hold back and protect the kingdom while I'm gone," I said

"Oh ok yeah sure I'll stay no problem, When you get there, kick his ass for me would you," he said.

"Oh for sure," I laughed. 

Mishka walked in and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She walked up to me, my stomach clenched, and my heart raced. 

"Chris are we almost ready to leave I don't want to think about what Atlas is doing to the campers," she said. 

"I... um... Ye... yes we are ready," I facepalmed and walked outside and met up with Destiny.

"Which part of camp are we going too?" I asked.

 "The Hades cabin," she said.

I grabbed her arm and Destiny and I ran all the way to camp which is very far away. We ran into the cabin and saw true and the kid with a trident on his arm. 

"True, good to see a familiar face right now," I said 

" You too cuz," he said. 

"Now who is this demigod?" I asked. 

"This is Christopher son of Poseidon," he said. 

"Darrow is fine nice to meet Chris," Darrow said. 

"The pleasure is all mine," I said 

"By the way Chris I'm sorry that Emily passed that sucks," True said. 

"Yeah well can we get to the problem at hand," I said. 

"We need to kill Atlas plain and simple," Mishka said. 

"Ok Mishka you distract him we'll take him out while he's distracted," I said. 

"Ok," we all said at once.

15 mins later

"Hey Atlas," I heard Mishka yell. 

"Why hello little one," Atlas said and from there for a little bit they small talked. 

"Everyone ready," I whispered and they all nodded. 

I had Tempestas, Darrow had a Trident, True had black cast iron sword, and Destiny had twin element swords. We ran in and swung with our powers. Only my slash cut him open a bit, I ran back at him and dodged every swing of the war hammer, grabbed him and ran, then slammed him into the ground while I was still running. I stopped and saw I left no marks this time on him. He hit me back to the others and I flipped, slammed my hand into the ground as a handbrake. He came back at us and then flew straight up due to Destiny's wind and Darrow sent water into him which launched him at the ground. Before he hit the ground True broke open the ground and he fell in. I sent Ice spikes into the ground. 

"Everyone together, use your powers and kill him at once," I screamed. 

After the attack, there was nothing left of him. All the demigods started cheering. 

"The threats just keep coming and keep getting stronger, who could be stronger than Typhoon, the Titans, the giants, and the primordials," I said. 

"I don't know but what I do know we'll be ready," True said throwing his fists in the air. 

Mishka POV

The battle just finished and one prophecy kept replaying in my head:

Three children of the eldest gods

And a child of royal elemental blood

Shall rise to the call

One will fall

To save the others

To end the war

They will be Olympus' saviors or the cause for Olympus' destruction

Then it hit me. 

"OH, MY GODS Y'ALL ARE..."