Awoken

It's been 4 dreadful weeks, and little Bella still hasn't awakened since that day, Bella has been sleeping softly. not a move, not a sound. some would misplace her for a dead body. but the only difference that her chest is rising and falling. unknown to sweet little Bella was Jeremy Gilbert. holding her small fragile hand. watching for a sign. anything. for her to wake up. silent tears running down his face. jeremy slowly closed his eyes, and falling asleep in the chare. but the Gilbert boy wasn't the only one who felt like this. Niklaus, Elijah, and Kol searched through books, trying to find an answer. but nothing came. Finn and Rebecka sat down and waited for a sign like the rest of the Scooby gang (not Elena). but unknown to all of them Bella woke up in a dark room. her small body hurting, her eyes saw for a split second. was it night time? she thought to herself. bella looked to her left and saw Jeremy sleeping. debating to wake him up or not. she decided against it. bella removed her blanket. and put her feet on the floor. bella then needed to go toilet. as bella did that. Jeremy woke up only to find Bella gone. Panicking he looked around the room only to spot the bathroom room closed. Jeremy walked over there and nocked carefully. Jeremy heard a yawn and he let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll be out in a minute
jer."

"Take your time sweetheart."

Bella finished what she was doing in the bathroom and opened the bathroom door. Jeremy gathered Bella in his arms and hugged her gently. Afraid to hurt her. Bella just managed to wrap her small arms around her brother. Jeremy lifted his head to look at his little sister.

"How are you sweetheart!"

"I'm ok, it's hurts a little bit Jer, but I'm hungry."

"Well then let's get you some food shall we."

Bella just nodded and rested her head on Jeremy's shoulder. Jeremy held Bella gently and walked down stairs were it was quite. Well it has been for four weeks. No one would know what to say Or do. As Jeremy walked down the stairs Bonnie looked at him and gasped. But Jeremy didn't realise he looked at Bella as she talked about wanting to learn to read.

"I want to read books so I can get smart. You know. I want to be like... SpongeBob. Oooooo or like Spider-Man. He's very smart."

By know everyone in the room is staring at Bella. But Bella was in her own little world, blabbing in Jeremy's ear. But he didn't mind. He was glad she was up and talking again. Jeremy walked past everyone with Bella still in his arms towards to the kitchen. Jeremy gently set little Bella on the kitchen table. Everyone was in shock. There she was, there ray of sunshine, there happy bubble, there little Bella. There little sister/daughter talking to Jeremy like she didn't just wake up from a really long nap.

In the kitchen Jeremy started to make Bella some toast. Bella said a small 'thank you' and ate it all up in less then a minute. When she finished she looked at everyone who's is looking at her like she was an angel.

"What happened?"

At this question everyone went as quiet. A pin could drop and it could echo. No one wanted to tell the little girl she killed someone. They slowly met the eyes of a sad little child. As she remembered what happened between her and her 'mother'

"I didn't mean to, I promise."

That was the last straw for Rebekah as she suddenly flung her arms around Bella. Rubbing her back as she cried into Rebekah's shoulder. The girls in the room quickly crowded around Bella and whispered comforting thing in her ear. Bella started to breath quickly.  The sky turned a dark, grey colour. Rain began to fall. Then there was suddenly lightning. The wind got heavy. And flung all the windows and doors open. Letting the cold breeze in. Scared the woman let go of Bella and stood back. Bella cried harder. She didn't want to hurt anyone, she didn't want to be punished, all Bella wanted was to have a mummy. A mummy that would stick around. Bella cried harder. The windows began to shake as Bella's as sobs grew. Until Bella felt arms wrap around her. Pulling her in close. Bella snuggled up to the persons chest as they stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. Bella heard a voice whisper in her ear without hesitation.

"It was not you fault, she was a bad woman. And you and the most kindest, most bravest, most beautiful girls I know. You are smart. Bella. You really are. Don't let her get you down. Bella repeat after me. It wasn't my fault."

"I-it wasn't my fault."

"Good sweetheart. That's grate. You are so good and pure in this world. And you shouldn't let that upset you honey. Ok, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault."

"It wasn't my fault."

Bella looked up to meet the same colour eyes as her. Bella hugged her half-brother Kol tightly. As she slowly drifted off to a dreamless sleep. Kol carried on stroking her hair and smiled to himself. Happy that his little girl is ok.

"What are we going to do Nik, we can't stay here. We need help with her magic. She needs help." Rebekah asked frantically.

"Well there is only one thing we can do." Nicklaus said to everyone in the room with a slight whisper.

"What, brother." Elijah asked his brother clearly confused.

"There is only one place to go... we are going back to New Orleans."

And with that last sentence everyone looked at Bella. They are risking everything. For her. And they would do it over and over again. No one will harm her. Not there mother. Not there father. Not Elena Gilbert. She would be safe and sound. Away from the evil world.

Important:
Next chapter I don't know when I will be uploading. But it will be soon. I promise. Also I know this is a really shitty chapter but I promise things are getting good.

Also comment on who Bella spend a whole chapter with. You know like a bonding day.

And also very important. I need you all to comment

1.                     Or.                  2

This will be clear soon. This will have to do with something VERY IMPORTANT with the book.

Also comment your ideas for the book. I would love to read them.

Till next time.

-sommer xoxo