Hai

A month after Pearl got married to Squidward, she called Patrick, who was also unhappy with his marriage to have some nice sex. Squidward was going to be away for the rest of the day because his friends invited him to go to a bar, the mall, and a strip club.

Patrick got into his Mercedes Benz and adjusted his dice air freshener. He drove to 128 Conch Street and entered a closed 6pm-6am tatami dojo. Pearl descended the stairs and said "Kon'nichiwa, Patrick. Do you want to see my oppai?". Patrick gasped and lolled his tongue around.

Pearl wore a divine red kimono with a floral, lace pattern on it. She also had an obi with three beautiful red opals on them. She wore wooden geta with no strap and sekushī purattofōmus. She wore a hairpin that accentuated her hair, which she died black and let flow past her curves. Her kimono also was backless and had one strap going around so it wouldn't fall off. She wore a fundoshi and no bra, before she turned around, revealing her ass to Patrick. She also donned a flowery lace filigree headdress.

She disrobed her kimono and said: "Well here are my oppai." before Patrick took off his pants. He was naked staring at Pearl as she disrobed more. Pearl was now nude and descended more. She walked to Patrick and began to ride his dick. Some minutes later, Patrick began to moan. Pearl screamed "Oaah! More! More OH!" as he penetrated her with his weeping, bearded, certain engine into her desirous baby maker. Pearl howled, jowled, yowled, bowled, and excreted, as her ass got ripped. Patrick released a serum of love into her chapel. She began to kiss him more as he began to touch her everywhere with his hands. They got on all fours and crawled around eachother. The air got cold like in Oui, and Pearl rubbed her snatch against the floor and moaned. Patrick thought it seemed familiar, but didn't say a word about it.

Patrick instead boasted about how much sex he was getting. Pearl, in response shook. She leaped at Patrick and show him her pussy, inviting him to lick. And lick he did! He stuck his tongue into her G-Spot, and when Pearl screamed, he did it again. And over again. In response, she decided to 69 him. She stuck her tongue into Patrick's meatus and hit his P-Spot as Patrick hit her G-Spot. Patrick's chocolate-dipped, nut sprinkled, squallid, iron hard barrel was burning for obvious reasons, but he kept licking and lapping. They released in unison and screamed into the night sky. Just as they did, the owner came to open it and saw Patrick and Pearl trying out new positions to continue sex.

He screamed and kicked them out, leaving them naked and afraid on the street. Pearl decided to walk home as it was nearby, so Patrick left her be as he drove off into the Bikini Bottom skyline...