How rude.

JACK

when we got back, I sent Trinity and the others to the living room.

"Why can't I help?" Trinity groaned.

"Because. Just... hang out, in here for a while." I say. I close the door before she can argue.

I walk to the room that is next door and see everyone around a table. I sit in a chair next to Elsa.

We start thinking of What Pitch could be up to.

JAMIE

"How rude!" Trinity says after Jack closes the door. She sits on the couch next to me.

"What do we do now?" I ask everyone shrugs. We all look at Trinity.

"Introduce yourselves?" she suggests.

We all nod.

We all say our names and she says "My name is Trinity, but you can call me Trin or T.T."

She is really cute. And that's something coming from me because I never call anyone cute.

"Jamie! Do you want to or no?" Trinity snaps her fingers in my face. Huh?

"What?" I say.

"I asked if you wanna play ball." They laugh.

"Sure. Where do we get a ball?"

"Follow me."

We head to a huge room filled with Yetis.

She signals us to stay. We do as we're told. She sneaks and grabs a ball without getting noticed. Then she comes back to us.

We go back to the room we were in before and throw the ball around.

TRINITY

We all lay on the ground, tired, thirsty, and hungry.

"Can we go out now?" Cupcake asks.

"Nope. Not until they come get us." I sigh.

Just then the door creeks open.

"Hello? We didn't hear anything so we thought you fell asleep." It was Mer.

"Mer! Oh thank goodness! We are starving. Where is the kitchen?" I stand up.

"Over there." She points to a door and walks to the room next to us.

"Thank you."

We all head to the kitchen. A yeti is in there.

"Excuse me Mr. Yeti sir, we were wondering if you could make us dinner?" I say as nicely as possible.

He nods and we sit at a table. About ten minutes later he comes back with a stack of sandwiches. We say thank you and dig in.

"What're you doing?" Hiccup asks as he walks in.

"Eating." I say. Finishing my sandwich.

"Well North wants to see you guys." We all nod and walk to North.

"Oh! There you are! We need to take you guys home." They all groan.

North and us kids get in the sleigh. We drop everyone off and Jamie last.

"Bye Jamie!" I say when he gets off.

He runs up to me and kisses my cheek. "Bye!" He runs away, pumping his fist in the air.

The whole ride I was hiding my happiness.

"North what room shall I be staying in." I say as causally as possible.

He leads me to a room and I do a happy dance. I put on my night gown and go to sleep.

ELSA

"Well, looks like we're gonna stay overnight." I say. I lead myself to a room that I stayed in when I was chosen to be a guardian. It was right next to Trinity's. I could hear here saying 'Yes yes yes!'. Well, I'll ask her about it tomorrow. So I went to sleep.