Kidnapping for a good reason

TRINITY

I was on my way to the spa when someone grabbed me.

"Serena!" I tried to scream but they duck tapped my mouth shut.

I get put in a bag and thrown. Ouch!

I see Elsie! She untied me. "What's going on Elsie?"

"Trinity! Your alright!" N hugs me.

"Calm down N. Why wouldn't I be absolutely perfect?" I ask. He just stares at me.

"Ok then. Now, what have you guys found out?" he sits on the couch.

"That Serena can walk really fast in heels." I say.

"About Pitch." N sighs.

"That he's Serena's father." Punzie states.

"And that he sent Serena here to spy on us." Hiccup says.

I tune out of there convo and text Serena.

S: Hey. Where are you?

T: The others took me back to camp. :(

S: Awe man! I was tots excited to get our nails to match. XP

T: Ikr. :,(

S: Got to go. Bye girl. ;)

T: Bye.

"Trinity, did you hear anything we just said?" Asks Jackie.

"Nope!" I say. North takes my phone away and I frown.

"We said that we are going to the Tooth Palace. Come on!" MerMer says. We all go to the sleigh.

I sit in between Jay and Elsie.

When we get there we see black nightmare sand.

"All. All the fairies. Gone!" Tooth said as we landed.

"It's ok Tooth. We'll help you get then back." Hiccup says. He whistles and two dragons appear.

"Toothless! Iva!" he pats them. The white one comes up to me.

"Nice dragon." I say nervously. It just throws me in the air. Then I land on top of the dragon. "Ouch."

"That's your dragon." Jamie says.

Mine? Whatever.

"Hello Guardians. I'm back." Pitch laughs.

"Trinity! Stay here." N says. Then they all run off.

"Trinity! Psst! Over here!" Serena's voice says.

"Serena?" I look under the sleigh and see Serena.

"Come with me." She gets out.

"I was told to stay here." I say. She gives me the 'are you serious?' face, and I sigh. I hop out and follow her into a room. I can see everyone. They are all fighting Pitch.

Wait, is Pitch evil, or The Guardians evil?

"Serena, is your dad evil?" I hesitate. She stares at me, like she's trying to figure something out.

SERENA

Trinity is, nice. I need to tell her the truth. Try to be her...

Friend.

"Trinity, I need to tell you something." I say. She nods. I take a deep breath then start.

"I was your enemy. For seven years. I put a spell on you which made you a girly girl. Then I said you were my BFF. At first, it was just to trick you. But now, now you feel like a true friend. My father, Pitch, is evil. I was working for him, but now, I think you can teach me to be good." I close my eyes.

I open them to see her patting my arm. "Turn me back, and I'll help you."

I smile. We hug then I point my wand at her. "Release."

Then she goes back to a tom girl.

"Let's go persuade my father to be good." I say.

TRINITY

I can't believe it. I'm friends with Serena. We run out and I freeze pitches feet.

"What?" Pitch turns around. "Trinity. I see you became girly. How pleasant. Now just go play with your dolls."

"Not anymore. And I have a friend who wants to say something." I smirk. Serena steps out from behind me.

"She's working with me. Attack her Serena!" Pitch demands.

Instead of attacking me, she links her arm with me. The others look astonished.

"Give up. We will defeat you, either way." Serena says.

"Serena, I demand you come over here." Pitch gets mad.

"No." Serena stomps. "I've been doing your work far to long. I wanna be good."

He just looks at her disapprovingly. Jack takes the opportunity to shoot Pitch. He gets struck in the arm.

Everyone shoots at him until he is just a pile of sand. I make an ice box and put him in it.

"Yay!" I jump. Everyone hugs me. Serena just stands there awkwardly. I grab her hand and pull her in.

"Well, what do we do know?" Elsa asks North.

"Celebrate?" North shrugs.

"How about we finish camping. I didn't spend all that money for nothing." I pout.

They all nod.

We teleport back to the campsite. "Hang on. Gotta change out of... this." I gesture to the all pink outfit.

I go to the tent and change into jeans and a blue baggy shirt. I put on some black converse.

"Jamie, get Sophie here!" I say to him. He calls Sophie, and ten minutes later she arrives.

"Let's party!" I shout and everyone shouts.

Serena sits next to me. "thank you."

"For what?" I ask.

"Accepting me." She hugs me.

"Hey, you still have to teach me about my wand." I hold up my wand.

"Tomorrow. Right now we have to party." She laughs. We dance. We all partied until 9:00.

"Time to eat!" I put Pizza on the table. I set up five more tents. We all eat.

"Trinity!" Jamie says when I'm walking to the tent. I look at him and then go in the tent. He follows.

"Yes?" I say. He hugs me. "What's this for?"

"I missed this you. The you that wasn't girly." He says. Then we stop hugging.

"I love you." I say. I do. He's the one.

"I love you too." He kisses my nose then lays down. Charming and Lucy come racing in. I feed them then lay them down. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Then I fall asleep.

A/N

Just wanted to know what you thought about Serena turning good. Comment, like, and all that good stuff.

Trinity