Prologue

It has been seven years since the five clans of The Hidden World revealed themselves to the humans.

It did not end well.

The elders of the clans thought that the humans were ready to know who and what we are, they had grown up on false stories of who we are and what we are capable of. The older the humans got the closer their stories came to the truth.

The five clans of the hidden world consist of; Lycanthropes, Vampires, Metamorphs, Magicals and the Elves. The rarest being elves, then metamorphs followed by the magicals and finally the vampires and lycanthropes.

When we revealed ourselves to the mortals, they were afraid. How could they not be with the stories of our kind that they grew up with. There were losses on both sides. The elves were nearly put into extinction apart from a few small clans, as were the metamorphs, only a few surviving, the magicals abandoned us when we needed them the most. There are still many lycanthropes and vampires left as they can be made from mortals, but the human turned ones are weaker than the born counterparts.

After two long years of war, a treaty was formed meaning that all fighting would stop as long as all members of the hidden world registered themselves. Since that day there has been peace between our species. Yes there was some fear but it slowly started to disappear as we became more integrated with their society.

A/N: This is my first story that I have ever written and I wanted to put the prologue out there to see what people would think and if they wanted more. However it will be a while before I update as I don't have much right now.