Chapter 4 - Actually coming out

Heidi POV

"Alright, I think I'm ready." I said

"You sure?" Eddy asked, "We don't want to pressure you."

"No, it's okay, I'm ready for this."

"Well go ahead then" Eddy said "Take your time, remember that we're all here for you."

"Alright, Ryan, Lucy, this may surprise you but I'm not what you think I am," I started nervously looking them in the eyes, "I am a vampire."

"Alright then, anything else you want to panic about for absolutely no reason?" Ryan asked.

"Really, you don't mind that I'm a vampire?" I replied tentatively.

"Why would we mind?" Lucy countered, "Eddy has literally just come out as lycan, which we accepted pretty much straight away, and you're worried about the two people who know you best disowning you because you're a vampire? That's just silly."

I heard Eddy then mumble next to me, it sounded like "I told you so."

"So then, do we get to hear how this happened? Your story of how you were sired." Ryan questioned me.

Now that was the scary part. My face turned ghost white and I looked like I was going to pass out. Man, I was suddenly really hungry.

"Are you okay, Dee?" I heard Eddy ask.

I shook my head, I needed to feed.

"Hungry, haven't fed this month." I responded.

The next thing I know Eddy dashed out of the room before reappearing a minute later with a knife in hand. The next thing was that I could smell blood, the sweet metallic scent that tingled in my nostrils. Eddy had cut his hand for me to feed on.

I ran over to him, grabbed his hand and started sucking the blood out of the open wound in his hand that was starting to close already. I forgot about lycan healing abilities, they're almost as good as ours.

The wound fully closed just as I had finished feeding on his blood, I licked his hand clean then hit him in the arm, adding that additional power that we get into the punch so he could really feel it.

"Don't ever do that again!" I shouted at him, "What would you have done if I couldn't control myself, you stupid man!"

"I would have stopped you," He replied evenly, "I've had fights with vampires before."

"You still didn't have to." I countered.

"I know." Eddy simply stated. "I've done it before, I'll do it again. Now that you have had your feeding frenzy, can we hear where this started?"

"Alright then, here goes nothing." I said nervously. "So, a few months ago I was at this party with a bunch of people I knew and as the night went on they all got a little tipsy and decided to leave, the only thing is that they forgot to tell me. You with me so far?"

They all nodded at me and motioned for me to continue.

"Good," I continued, "So after they had abandoned me at this house I realised that they had taken the car aswell so I had no way of getting home, that's when this person I had been chatting to all night, who I thought was really cute, offered me a lift home. They left their name and number on my hand after dropping me off. I found out the next morning that their name was Alex Dawson."

"Oh my god, was he cute?' Lucy interrupted with a knowing smile.

I took a deep breath.

"Actually, Alex is a girl" I stated.

"Oh my god, was she cute?" Lucy then asked without batting an eyelid.

"You don't seem very shocked about this." I said simply.

The guys looked dumbfounded.

"That's because I'm not," Lucy stated. "I mean it's so obvious, it's unbelievable how many times I've caught you checking out my ass."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had noticed." I said with a blush.

"Don't worry, you aren't the only one." Lucy replied with a look towards Eddy, who just looked around the room and started to whistle whilst getting the dead eye from Ryan.

"So you guys don't hate me then?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course we don't, it's the same as the vampire thing, nothing will change how we feel about you, no matter what." Ryan stated.

"Alright then," I said, smiling, "back to the story. So when I woke up the next morning, I remembered that I had Alex's number and decided to give her a call. We chatted for a bit and I found that I really liked her and set up a date. After a month or so I grew in love with her and she with me, I became infatuated . That was when she told me that she was a vampire. I was confused at first, then I remembered what I was told in Hidden World Studies. When a vampire falls in love they do so for life, meaning that Alex would love me forever. I then decided that I wanted to be with her forever as well and asked her to sire me. At first she resisted and wouldn't let me, but after days of begging, she finally relented and did it. As soon as I woke, I fell under the hypnotic spell of the vampire's love and never looked back. I love her completely. That is how it happened."

"Aww, that's so romantic." Lucy squealed.

"Meh, I've heard better." Eddy said whilst Ryan pretended to fall asleep from my tale.

I just rolled my eyes at them as they argued with eachother.

"Well then, I can't wait to meet Alex." Ryan said.

"I guess I'll have to set something up." I countered.

Well, today was a good day.

A/N Hey guys, I have updated finally, you can stop moaning at me. *cough* Nathan *cough*. Hopefully it won't take me as long to do in future, I was just working out how Heidi's story would work out.

Until the next part my friends. I bid you farewell.