「 intoductions 」

Zach Herron, junior 16, hated school. It wasn't necessarily because he was a bad student or received bad grades. In fact, Zach is the best in most of his classes. But that's where the problem comes in. Not everyone likes a goody-two-shoes. Being called names, pushed into lockers, and getting tripped were all apart of Zach's school day. Everyday. He's learned to get used to it, it doesn't really bother him anymore. If anything, it bothers Jack.

Jack Avery, junior 17, has been Zach's best (only) friend since the 8th grade. It might have only been 3 years of the two boy's friendship, but they connected like magnets. They share several interests, some examples being math and music. But Jack stands up for Zach, tries fighting back if Zach won't hold him back. He hates seeing the way people treat his best friend, but he knew that there wasn't much he can do. Jack himself isn't the best fighter, more of a 'geek' as some people at the school may say.

As the two got ready at their separate houses, Jonah Marais, senior 18, slept in. He doesn't care much about school, mostly sports and sex as any senior jock would. Being on the football team and one of the most good-looking students have made his popularity shoot up into the roof. Goes to every party and gets with every girl. He lives by no boundaries. No rules. His parents don't care, as long as he doesn't get himself killed. They only have snapped a couple times on him, that was when he got into an accident.

A couple of his close friends are Daniel, senior 18, and Corbyn, senior 18, which are both just as bad as Jonah. Although, Daniel and Corbyn do care about school. Corbyn being a brainiac and Daniel being one of the more innocent, good students, they all clicked on the football team. They've been playing since sophomore year, Jonah just joining his senior year, so Jonah's two friends have been close for quite some time now.

four out of these five boys were getting ready for school. outfits on, phone charging til last second, and fixing their hair. zach and jack meet up at the corner, then walk together. daniel, corbyn, and jonah go their separate ways. sometimes corbyn will pick up daniel, today being one of those days.

⇏ ⇏ ⇏

wc; 389
hi :)