「 classes 」

once ready, zach put his backpack over his shoulders and skipped down his stairs, phone in his back pocket of his skinny jeans.

"bye mama, love you!!" he heard his mom call out an "i love you too!" back to him and he smiled and went out the door.

jack was already waiting for him at the corner, leaning against the stop sign and on his phone. only did he look up when he felt a presence getting close to him. he smiled, "hey z"

"hi jack" zach smiled and watched as jack stood up straight and put his phone away, "you ready to go?"

jack shook his head, "no? it's monday, who is ready" they both laughed and started walking side by side with one another. making conversation about how their night was and throwing in a few jokes.

after about 15, give or take, minutes of walking they got to their destination. kids filled into the building, the boys seeing the halls jam packed once they got in. they had quite a bit of students going there.

zach has some classes with the higher grades, because of his intelligence. only a few, though. but the ones he does have, has jonah in it. yes jonah, the same guy that is a grade above him and is hot as heck. but, you didn't hear it from zach. he couldn't admit his crush on jonah, jonah would never even pay attention to him. he knew that because, well, he never did.

jack, being jack, always tries to help zach when he could. zach gets the usually push into the locker or trip in the hall but jack has his normal classes for his grade, he gets average grades. and he can't always help him if he can't be in the same classroom as zach. although they do have a couple classes together. the ones that zach is in for his actual grade level.

the two boys walked through the halls together, only breaking apart once they went to their lockers which, luckily, were only a few away from each others. these boys were always together.

✎ ✎ ✎

daniel and corbyn were bopping their heads to the music, way-too-loud-for-the-morning, was playing. laughing and yelling the lyrics with eachother while pulling up to the school. but once corbyn turned the radio off by opening the door, both grabbed their bags from the backseat and made their way inside.

the guys getting shoulder nudges and slaps on the shoulders by their teammates on the football team, went their ways to their lockers. corbyn even doing a small handshake with one of his buddies.

"big j here yet?" corbyn heard one of the guys ask. that's what the guys called jonah, jonah being the best player on the team.

"haven't heard or seen from him. probably still asleep" said corbyn, then everyone laughing.

corbyn stayed with them at his locker, his books his hand. daniel did too for a while, then he eventually went to class, not wanting to be late. corbyn stayed back though, he always waited last second to go to class and, yet, was never late himself.

✎ ✎ ✎

while all this was going around, jonah had just woken up. with 10 minutes til school started, he already knew he was gonna be late. which is why he didn't even bother with trying to rush.

lazily, and awfully slowly, he got out of his bed. only to be fully awoken from his mother yelling at him from downstairs, "JONAH MARAIS ROTH, YOURE LATE AGAIN"

he rolled his eyes and ignored her, starting to get ready for his day, which, he did slowly. he brushed his teeth, did his hair, and pulled on a navy blue shirt with some black jeans. his vans also being put on. he hung his backpack over one shoulder and checked his socials while going downstairs.

jonah didn't look up from his phone as he went out the door without a word to either of his parents. he didn't even know if his dad was sober yet. he shrugged off the thought, not wanting to think about his dad, and got in his car.

his car smoothly went through the streets, the radio on low, as he rubbed his face with one hand and sighed. he pulled into the school parking lot and got out of his car, his backpack again over one shoulder as he walked in, late. first, he had to go to the office to get his pass, which he threw away right after he received, second he went to his locker. to grab his books and everything he needed. third, he made his way to his first class with Mr. Joel.

jonah walked in, earning looks from everybody. well, almost everybody. he got a few batted eyelashes from girls and a few giggled once he smiled at them. all while Mr. Joel just shook his head, watching as jonah took his seat. zach was in this class. his first two classes he had with the seniors, then once after lunch.

zach was the student who didn't look up at jonah when he walked in. if he did, he knew a dark color red would rise to his cheeks. which is something he didn't need so early in his morning.

"late again, frantzich." jonah heard his teacher say and but he didn't acknowledge it. he leaned back in his seat and had the look on his face that read "i'd rather be doing anything else then be here right now". maybe it wasn't an actual look, but if he would say something, that's what he would say.

⇏ ⇏ ⇏

wc; 945
i did two updates because i already had this written out-
enjoy :)