「 notes 」

"alright everyone, take out your notebooks and lets begin taking notes for today," Mr. Joel's voice filled the room. after said, students began to shift in their seats, grabbing and opening their binders, others had notebooks.

soon, the sounds of popping pen caps and sharpening pencils was heard. Mr Joel went behind his desk and flicked the light switch off, making the classroom go dark. the teacher readjusted his glasses and started playing a video on the screen.

zach had his binder out infront of him with a fresh new clean piece of white paper to write, or jot, down any notes on. he held his favorite pen in his left hand, his right holding up his head as his eyes watched the video.

zach enjoyed this class, it was quite hard to fail. most of the time, he didn't receive homework. and mostly in this class, Mr. Joel has his students watch a video, maybe several, take notes, then a quiz later on in the week. for the quizzes they got to use their notes. but for tests they had to use their memory.

it was an easy class.

even jonah was passing. and that says a lot, because he doesn't normally do good in his classes. even he had to admit, it was an easy class.

jonah sighed and watched the video, sometimes gazing around the room. he looked at the student sitting infront of him, noticing how he was leaned over a bit, writing down something. he could make out his right hand in his hair as he wrote.

peeling his eyes from the boy, he noticed everyone else was writing down as well. he figured it was something important so decided to write it down himself. only did he realize he didn't have any writing utensils when he reached for his pencil, it wasnt there.

he groaned quietly and leaned forward a little, tapping the boy infront of him, on the shoulder.

zach tensed up. he knew the person sitting behind him was jonah but, why would he be tapping my shoulder, zach thought to himself. he tried regaining himself as quickly as he could, he could feel himself blushing already.

he silently thanked Mr. Joel for turning the lights off during their videos.

a little delayed, due to his small panic session, zach turned around to face jonah. he brought his hand down from his hair, messing it up a little, and felt his palm get clammy. "y-yeah?" zach stuttered.

jonah smirked slightly, seeing how flustered he got the younger. he then whispered to him, "can i borrow a pen?"

oh god, his voice

zach could listen to him all day. it was so, deep.

a little too fast, zach handed him his favorite pen. the one he was using for himself. but he didn't realize what he was giving up as he was doing so. he didnt break eye contact with jonah, he didn't want to.

while taking the pen, which at the time, didn't realize it was pink, jonahs fingers lightly brushed against zach's. which caused zach face to heat up more.

he shot zach his million-dollar-smile with a quiet thank you" has he sat back in his seat, and starting writing down the notes.

after a couple seconds, which seemed like forever, zach turned back around in his seat, trying to recap on what just happened. jonah talked to me- he touched my hand.

a smile tugged his lips and he looked down at his paper, seeing his smudged letters, then groaned. he didn't realize it at the time, too caught up in the older's eyes, but his arm rubbed against his paper. causing his notes to smear.

that's when zach realized he gave up his pen. he got himself a pencil from his pouch and frowned a little, knowing he most likely won't be getting his pen back. it was his only pink pen.

oh well, it was worth it..

⇏ ⇏ ⇏

wc; 663
too soon for the title reference¿