a better fuck

smut warning

Once I catch my breath, I climb out of my bed. Hayley sits up, evidently confused.

"What's wrong, babe?" she asks, eyebrows raised.

"Nothing," I tell her reassuringly as I pull on a harness similar to the one I wore previously for my packer, along with an already worn pair of boxers. "I got something else for today. I almost forgot about it. If you don't want to use it, then we don't have to."

"I'm confused," she states, confirming the obvious.

I drop to my knees and begin to search underneath my bed. Finally, I find what I'm looking for. I hold the object up.

Hayley's eyes widen. "Is that a—"

"Yes. Well, no. I don't know. It's a packer, but this one doubles as a, uh, you know..." I trail off, too shy to say the word dildo or sex toy or even dick.

"Dick?" she asks with those same wide eyes. I nod silently.

"Pretty much, yeah. I really only bought it for that reason. I mean, I might end up using it as a packer, but it's kind of, well, too big for my preference."

There's a pause in the conversation before I say, "Alright, now let's get you naked so I can fuck you."

She grins and nods. That seems to have excited her.

I prepare the toy by placing it in my boxers, the shaft visible by being pushed through the hole in the clothing. I bring the packer to its erect state and exhale a heavy breath.

"It looks...so real," Hayley says, that smile of hers having faded slightly, yet still present, her eyes fixated on the toy.

"I hope so, or else I wasted three-hundred dollars," I laugh awkwardly. "I'm sorry if I'm bad at this," I say with a frown as I join Hayley on the bed. Once I'm hovering above her, I assist her in the process of removing her clothing. Off comes her shirt, and her bra, and her pants, and her panties. She's stark naked below me, a sight that never ceases to amaze me.

I grab a small bottle of lube, which I had previously retrieved from underneath my bed. Just as I'm about to coat the toy in the liquid, Hayley stops me.

"Let me do it," she says, sitting up so her face is almost level with mine.

I nod and hand over the bottle. She pops the cap off, pours a small amount into her palm, and lowers both of her hands to wrap around my cock. She strokes it slowly, covering it in the lube.

Even though I cannot feel any of what Hayley is doing, something about her actions feels incredibly intimate. Perhaps it's because although we both know this dick of mine is not real, she's acting as though it is. She always makes me feel secure.

As she does this, I run my hands down her sides. When one hand finally reaches the beloved area between her thighs, I'm pleased to discover she's already very wet. My hand does not spend much time down there, soon rising to cup her breasts with my other hand joining it.

My fingers pinch both of her nipples simultaneously, earning a tiny moan that Hayley appears to be trying, albeit failing, in holding back.

She pulls away once she deems the toy ready. Lying down on the bed, she spreads her legs. I settle between her, but focus my attention elsewhere for the time being. My lips meet the center of her chest, traveling left towards the area I was just appreciating with my hands.

I take her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue in tiny circles as my fingers tweak her other one. I soon switch which side receives which treatment. I can feel Hayley's fingers tangle in my hair, her arms subtly forcing me to stay close to her. I eventually pull away, not wanting to get too distracted.

I bite down on my lip as I kneel between her open legs, holding onto the base of the toy and wasting no more time in pushing into her. Considering how much the lube helps, along with the support from how wet she is, it's no difficulty sliding into her to the hilt. She lets out a long sigh.

"You alright?" I ask, my arms at her sides. She nods quickly.

"I'm alright. Just...haven't exactly been penetrated in quite a while. I'm okay. Keep going," she requests.

So I begin moving my hips with hers. With all the porn I've watched, I figured that this would be a simple task. But as she lies beneath me, reactionless, I begin to question my abilities.

After several minutes of thrusting and awkward conversation to try to figure out what to do, I finally say, "You're not enjoying this, are you?"

Hayley shrugs. "It's not terrible. Maybe we just need to try something a little kinkier. Do you want me to guide you? Tell you what to do?"

"Yes please. I'm lost. I'll take any help I can get." This is just like the first time I went down on her.

We switch things up, having her on her hands and knees with me behind her. Once again, I slide into her. This time, though, I receive a very different reaction. Her back arches as soon I'm inside of her. Her head is turned to the side, which allows me to partially witness the expression of pleasure that is present on her face.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I ask, watching Hayley nod her head. Her mouth remains open, her eyes squeezed shut.

I continue grinding my hips against Hayley's, aiming for the same spot inside of her with every thrust. Her head is now pressed against the mattress, her hand working to pleasure her clit.

"Spank me," Hayley requests.

"What?" I ask out of pure confusion, although the movements of my hips do not falter.

"Do it!" she exclaims, so I do it. My left hand crashes down, meeting the left side of Hayley's ass. She groans, her bottom lip caught between her teeth following the sound.

Based on the positive reaction, I assume she wants me to repeat my actions. So I do, over and over again. Each time, a muffled moan struggles to escape her mouth.

"Pull my hair," she requests. So I obey, yet again. I reach forward, tugging on her bleached hair by its roots.

She gasps as her head is brought closer to me.

I've barely been pulling her hair by the time she demands, "I'm close. Choke me, now."

(How many hands does she think I have?)

Instead of following her requests, I stop abruptly. When I pull away, Hayley whines and questions my actions.

"Why'd you stop?" she asks with a pout that I am able to see due to the slight turn of her head.

"Ride me," I say breathlessly. "I mean, if you want to," I add.

She just smirks and nods. I take a seat on my bed, my back against the headboard. She climbs above me, with her front facing me, and slowly sinks onto my dick.

She whines and does not waste any time in moving her hips. Up and down. Up and down. So slowly. Little moans occasionally leave her lips, her eyes are closed. Therefore, she's clearly surprised when a hand of mine wraps around her throat. Her eyes instantly pop open, and a devious grin replaces the previous expression of hers, which had showed pure bliss.

"Am I choking you too hard?" I ask. Hayley slowly shakes her head.

I keep my hand around her throat, soon hearing a barely audible, "Close."

"What was that? Do you wanna cum?" I ask, regardless of the fact that I know the answer to this question. She quickly nods.

"No, no. Use your words," I tell her.

"Yes," I just barely hear. I release the hold I had on her throat, place both hands at her sides, and attempt to move my hips in time with hers. It's not the most successful attempt, but it is an attempt nonetheless.

Suddenly, her legs begin to shake. She starts to moan just a little bit louder. It's when she stops completely, pressing her face into my shoulder, that I know she's finished.

"I love you," I speak softly. I feel Hayley's lips meet my neck, which immediately causes a smile to appear upon my own lips. This is where I belong.