oops. - 1

i love yoonjin.

(btw watch out for a gay ship keke)

disclaimer: lee sora is a og character (ik theres  a singer called lee sora but this isn't her)

kim minjae tho mhm yes he is

________

making her way along the crowded streets, a girl, quite tall, zips past people. she is going to her job, the only one supporting her financially right now.

"min kyungjin! you are late!"

kyungjin's best friend and coworker, lee sora yells, her head poking out the coffee shop window.

once kyungjin was close enough, she could see why the staff were stressed, even offering to pay extra, for her to work on her day off.

" hustle! cmon, there are herds of touristers, and kyungjin is the only one who can speak good engli- hey kyungjin! thank you so much for coming! i promise i'll pay you extra, just please get to work."

the stressed manager pushed kyungjin to the counter, and sora was ready with an apron for her.

kyungjin looked around and saw that almost every one of their staff was here.

she smiled at the new boy, a guy named minjae, who was in some of her college classes.

he shyly hid behind his bangs and looked away with a blush, attending quietly to a customer who was in a bit of a rush.

kyungjin chuckled before going into the back to check on the newly baked pastries.

sora was in the back, decorating the cheesecakes as quickly and  efficiently as possible. there were hundreds, after all.

"jin! thank the lords you are here. bring out that batch for me will you?" sora pointed at the fresh batch of  caramel walnut brownies, still hot from the oven.

kyungjin waited until they were cool, then drizzled the fudge syrup over them, not waiting until it was completely stiffened to take them out and place them on the rack.

when she went back out, the crowd had died down a little, there finally being enough workers to help out everyone.

she calmly opened the glass door, and slid them onto the display, one by one. she hummed to herself, a tune of which she couldn't quite remember the name.

she didn't notice a male looking at her from the other side of the door, well, until she did.

once she did, it wasn't much of a surprise though, many locals loved looking through the display. it was a surprise that the male looking through was about the her age.

only children really looked through, most adults looked at the menus above.

she found it oddly refreshing.

"would you like anything sir?"

he finally looked up, his mind seemingly still focused on the brownies.

kyungjin liked this man.

he was oddly child-like, but in an endearing way. and his face didn't really match the way he presented himself. he had a small tattoo of the outline of a pistol on the edge of his eye. he had a piercing on his lips, and many on his ears.

kyungjin liked this man.

"um, can i get one of those... actually, you know what, just make it seven." his voice was deep and silky smooth.

he pointed at the brownies she just brought out.

kyungjin tried making small talk with the man as he decided on what drink to order.