going back home. - 5

there'll be more taekyung i promise :)

just not in this chap :(
___________

yoongi pulled jungkook outside of the busy restaurant and nudged his side a little while walking to the car.

jungkook wasn't looking him in the eye and so yoongi was concerned. jungkook was always able to control his anger issues, so why did it get out of control this time?

"jungkook- k-kookie are you okay?" yoongi hadn't used that in a long time, and jungkook's stomach fluttered and he felt his heartbeat increase.

no matter how much his heart hurt at the moment, yoongi held jungkook's hand tightly and brought him to the car.

the older man gently pushed the younger into the passenger seat and put his seat belt on for the big baby. jungkook was in a daze that his distant hyung was treating him like this. he was really confused.

yoongi opened the car door from the other side and jungkook immediately looked out the window to avoid his yoongi's gaze.

jungkook felt a hand slip into his and suddenly felt okay. like it was okay to cry, to let his feelings out. like it was okay to be heartbroken and sad. like it was okay to be jealous that yoongi held taehyung's hand and not his.

yoongi felt tears on his hand and sadly smiled to himself, both at the fact that jungkook was being so cute and that he knew he wouldn't ever be able to do this again, otherwise he'd fall so hard he wouldn't ever be able to get up.

yoongi pulled into the driveway and quietly pulled his hand out of jungkook's, and he chuckled when he felt resistance but it had to be done. he opened the car door and stepped out, taking in the scent of the night. it was refreshing and beautiful; without even needing to look and jungkook, he knew the younger boy agreed.

yoongi grabbed jungkook's hand and they headed inside. he saw the obvious blush on jungkook's face, but assumed it was from the chilly air outside.

"hyung, i have to tell you-"

ring ring

ring ring

ring ring

since the wifi attacked yoongi's phone, he got all the notifs of the missed calls from the rest of the members.

"sorry kookie, i have to take this."

jungkook sighed and nodded.

jungkook was too caught up in his thoughts to listen to the conversation.

why'd yoongi follow him out? was he that easy to read? wait- did yoongi know he was-

"so what's up milk and kookies, we haven't chatted in a while, what did you want to tell me?"

jungkook's words caught in his throat.

"n-n-n-nothing hyung, i-i-" jungkook cut himself off and stood up, but so did yoongi.

yoongi grabbed him and pulled him down on the couch, jungkook kept struggling but he was surprised yoongi was able to hold him down. yoongi sat on him awkwardly and jungkook felt his heartbeat speed up rapidly.

"c-can hyungie know why you're sad?" yoongi tried accessing the soft side of jungkook again by pulling the shy card on him.

jungkook huffed and hugged yoongi to his chest with his muscular arms. yoongi knew this was wrong but he didn't have the heart to pull away. instead he hugged jungkook back and promised himself this would be the last time, something like this ever happened between him and jungkook.