meeting again?- 2

its almost two again bitches skeet skeet. 

also jin is my babyboy. <3 i absolutely adore his crooked fingers.

___________

kyungjin wondered if the man was lying, because she hadn't seen him in weeks. did he really live around here? she was also kind of scared, because she's never felt that connection to a customer before. it was intriguing, and that caused the man who called himself tae, to always be on her mind.

surprisingly though, she liked having him on her mind. 

on a thursday, in which she needed to make some extra money, she took the early morning shift. it was different going there in the mornings. kyungjin always took the afternoon or evening shift after all.

in the morning, it was calm. there were a few people sitting around, mostly financially stable people, people with good jobs, who could take a day or two off. most of the people who bought drinks than immediately left were either students, or people who worked.

there was nice, soft jazz playing, and the atmosphere was calm.

until it wasn't.

a few hours later, when there were only a couple left, sitting with their baby, a man with a red bandana tied around his wrist comes barging in. a few moments later, a couple other men with the same bandana also come in. they looked as if they were in a gang.

from the back, in the kitchen kyungjin could hear the back doors opening and closing. men that looked about her age came out from the kitchen into the shop. they were wearing hoods and black masks. kyungjin had anxiety, so this wasn't an ideal situation for her. all she could do was freeze. a man with a black hood had a familiar build, but she just couldn't quite put her finger on it. the man in the blue hoodie held up a gun to the other. if he shot it, it would've perfectly gone through the man's head. 

she could tell that the couple had ran, if kyungjin was in their position, she would've too. instead, the man in pink had his arm around her chest, and had a knife to her neck. if kyungjin moved an inch, it could cut her. so she just stood there, quiet, hoping the fiasco would end soon, and that maybe someone called the cops.

the men with the bandanas moved backwards, almost surrendering to the hooded people. unexpectedly, another bandana man comes from behind kyungjin and the pink man, and with a material that sounded like a pan to kyungjin. the man was dragging it along the walls and looking around, alert. the sound of sirens started appearing near the shop, and kyungjin could see the men visibly freeze. she was scared herself, not wanting to be involved in this drama in the first place. 

but instead of leaving her there and running off like she'd hoped, the pink man dragged her along with them. she knew she didn't want to be taken away, and that was when her defensive instinct kicked in. she immediately punched whoever was carrying her in the face, and that force caused her to fall on the floor. kyungjin got up as fast as she could and just bolted for the door. the door closest to the police of course, and that was dumb of her, because it just made it easier for the others to catch her. they eventually trapped her into a corner, which she still tried to escape from.

the more she pushed against the bodies, the less stronger she felt. all she was doing was weakening herself, and that was an advantage for the hooded men, because although she was tall, she was weaker than them. eventually she pushed so hard she almost got out, but was quickly pulled back by a shorter man, who decided to put a cloth up to her mouth. she struggled against him and it was hard for the man himself to keep her still, but the others helped in keeping her in place, which in turn, knocked kyungjin out.

the man in black carried her to the car, and placed her carefully onto his lap as they all sat in the car. he tied her hands together with rope and her legs as well. the man took off his hoodie and lowered his face mask, in which you could clearly see a tattoo of a mini pistol on his upper cheek, close to his eye.

"so tae, care to tell us why you didn't keep her in the back?" jeongguk questioned teasingly. tae hissed at the rude kid who he considered an annoying little brother.

"so jeongguk, care to tell us why you came back at 3 in the morning a couple nights ago? shirtless?" tae used the same mocking voice on jeongguk and namjoon chuckled.

"so? what if i had a one-night stand? what's it to you?" jeongguk upheld the childish argument. 

"excuse me? what's this about a one-night stand?" jin looked at the pair through the rear-view mirror. yoongi looked unusually uncomfortable about it too.

jin was driving the car, nearing the small house the seven men shared. hoseok woke up with a loud groan, and the girl in tae's lap started to stir. the man flinched and the car shushed hobi in unison. hobi smiled brightly at the group's annoyance and namjoon shyed away with a red tint on his cheeks.

jimin just took off his earphones and jumped out the car once it stopped, heading towards the house quickly, so he wouldn't have to be caught up in the mess that involved the coffee shop girl. 

kyungjin woke up, hazy and hoping all that had happened was a dream. but when she saw the man she had last seen about a month ago in the shop, she was just confused.

so, he kidnapped her? or saved her?

she looked around able to recognize the man coincidentally called jin as well, in the same pink sweatshirt the pink man had. she put two and two together. she wasn't stupid.

so, they basically did kidnap her.

she screamed out of anger and frustration. and she screamed loud. jeongguk immediately covered her mouth. 

kyungjin felt played. she had thought these men were just nice guys who were oddly all attractive and a little aggressive.

you know what, maybe she should've suspected it then and there. 

she put her wild hair up, and just took a few deep breaths. kyungjin was really fucking tired. first an early shift, then this? she hadn't even locked up the store. her boss was surely going to fire her.

"so, why am i here?"

tae found her husky voice melodic. he decided he'd like to hear it a lot. even everyday. and tae didn't like that. he was one to never stay in a place too long, so deciding a voice could make him stay, it was scary. he quickly composed himself and pushed his thoughts away.

the rest were surprised. they expected her to run immediately, seeing what a show she put on before. kyungjin wasn't that fazed, she was known to get caught in bad and unlucky situations and she figured that if she sucked up to these guys, they might let her be.

when kyungjin looked closer, she saw that the rest of them had the same pistol tattooed on them, just on different parts of their faces.

she just sighed at the silence.

"so, y'all a gang or something?"

______________

its 3 am. yay. gnight my loves, have a grrrreat day. also jimin's promise...a bop. i love it and i love jimin.

edit: omg im wildin