Prolouge

This is a new fan fiction I have been working on and I really love this plot line I have been creating, and I hope you love it too! I will be posting this story on Sunday's starting January 6th, but for now enjoy a sneak peak!
Directioner4ever1314💗
******************************************

LISA'S POV

I had just gotten out of my homeroom class and was walking down the High School hallways. I'm currently a freshman in High School. I had my earbuds in and I am listening to Queen Don't Stop Me Now. Queen's been my favorite band for as long as I can remember. I love them along with David Bowie, the Beatles and I even listen to bands like The Offspring, Twenty One Pilots, Paramore and Evanescence. I don't really know where I got this love for music, my mom and my step dad listen to Country. My mom thinks somehow even though I've never met my dad I got his taste in music. Especially with Queen. I'm not a huge pop person but occasionally I will listen to Shawn Mendes and Harry Styles. I never got into One Direction, when they went solo and I heard Harry's singles I really liked them and became a pretty big fan of him same with Shawn Mendes, but Harry and Shawn are my only exception in pop music. I saw my best friend Ali running in my direction and she practically tackled me, but I kept a pretty good balance to where I didn't have my books go flying out of my hands or even falling to the ground.

" Lisa, you won't believe what just happened." Ali said out of breath.

" Um, you finally got your period?" I gave a snarky response and laughed at my own joke.

" No dumbass you already know I have one, I even got one before you! That's besides the point. You know my all time favorite band." Ali trailed off.

" Panic! At The Disco.." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Everyone at this school is a fan of them, personally I wasn't. I could never get into them. But Ali forced them upon me so I know every album and everything about Brendon Urie because of her.

" Don't say their name like that! Anyways, this Saturday you better have your schedule free because not only are we seeing them, but we are meeting Brendon Urie himself." Ali squealed, not only did she look like she was going to pass out but that she was going to cry.

" I'll have to check with my mom and step dad but I'm sure I am fine to go. How did you even get meet and greet?" I asked her.

" My mom of course, working at the radio station she has her perks for me." Ali smiled proudly.

" Wow I cant believe you have your mother do your dirty work for you." I said, shaking my head at her.

" Oh fuck off, you would do the same if it was Queen!" Ali shouted.

" Freddie Mercury is dead." I replied.

" Fine you would do the same for David Bowie." She said.

" Also dead." I reminded her.

" Oh my good hell, if it was Shawn Mendes or Harry Styles would ask my mom for meet and greet!" Ali said, throwing her arms angrily in the air and I laughed at how annoyed she was.

" Yeah your not wrong there." I finally agreed.

Ali and I were back at my house and I was staring at an invention the school handed out, which was a dance for Freshman girls and Senior girls to go with their dads. It's an uncommon school dance that not much school's have, but my school being a private school they like to give a daddy daughter dance. I know my step dad would come to this with me, but I would really like to find my birth dad. My mom got pregnant with me at a really young age, and she never told my father she was pregnant. I've asked about my birth dad a lot and she gets weird on the conversation all the time.

" Are you going to go to that?" Ali asked me, as she was doing homework on my bed.

" I don't know.. I know Andrew would go with me, it would just be nice if I could find my birth dad. If he's not dead, in jail or a drug addict I really want to get to know him. But my mom still won't tell me anything about him." I sighed, throwing the invitation on the floor.

" Doesn't she have those diaries from High School in the basement still? Maybe that will give you some information on your birth dad." Ali suggested.

" That is the most brilliant idea you've ever had!" I said, getting off of my bed.

" Hey I always have brilliant ideas." Ali defended her self, as she jumped off my bed her self and followed me out of my bedroom.

We made our down the stairs and luckily my mom is still at work so I wouldn't get caught going through her old diaries. The only thing she would be mad about is me finding out about my birth dad, because I know for a fact his name is in here since I was never allowed to read them in Middle School. We walked down the stairs and I turned on the lights, I found my moms High School box that had her head cheerleader uniform along with her yearbooks, old mix tapes, posters, love notes, and finally the diaries.

" Here you take this one." I tossed at Ali and she grabbed it and actually caught it.

She started reading and I grabbed the other diary. As I was reading through I didn't find much, until I stumbled across a guy named Brendon but no last name.

Dear Diary,

Bethany and I ran into Brendon again. We aren't suppose to be talking to him since he is in band and we are cheer. But there's something about him both of us can't seem to keep away from. He invited us over to his house later tonight. I guess we will see what happens.

I flipped the page and I felt like I could feel my self getting closer to finding out if this Brendon guy is my dad.

Dear Diary,

I did something so stupid. It's been a month but I not only cheated on Timothy, I also lost my virginity. It wasn't just with Brendon, it was also with Bethany. I don't know what happened, we were drinking and smoking, next thing I know I was kissing Bethany and than she was kissing Brendon and so was I shortly after. My parents are going to kill me when they find out I'm not a virgin. Of course normally I would never tell them, but I'm pregnant.. I know for sure I want to keep this baby. I haven't found out the gender yet. Either way I hope it's a girl. I'm dreading telling Timothy, I'm dreading telling my cheer coach even the entire school, I am also dreading telling my parents. I can't believe I let Brendon fucking Urie convince me with a threesome.  " It'll be fun! Something stupid." Yeah and that something stupid got me pregnant. Brendon is no way capable of being a father, I can't tell him. Which means I have to hide all of this from everyone. I may even have to leave everything behind and start over.

" Oh my god!" I yelled, standing up from the ground still staring at the journal.

" What did you find your dads name?" Ali asked, standing up with me.

" Y-Yeah.. you know how everyone always asks me if I am related to Brendon Urie because I look like I could be his daughter or even sister?" I started to explain.

" Yes." Was all Ali said not really catching on.

" And you know that song Girls/Girls/Boy? That is about his threesome." I continued.

" Yes, Lisa I'm still not getting where your coming from. What does looks and Girls/Girls/Boy have to do with anything?" Ali asked.

" My mother wrote about her experience having a threesome, she mentions a guy named Brendon. I didn't put two and two together with the name at first until she put his first and last name after she found out she was pregnant with me because of the threesome. She also lost her virginity in the threesome. This is what she says about my father ' I can't believe I let Brendon fucking Urie convince me of a threesome.' Which means Brendon Urie is my dad." I finished explaining, and I watched her eyes grow big and she looked like she was about to fan girl.