Chapter Four

Bucky and I made back down to the kitchen and Natasha and Steve were in there.

"Let me guess, Tony is in his lap with Bruce doing science shit." I said. "Language." Steve warned. I rolled my eyes. "Ouch!" I yelped when I felt Bucky slap my butt hard. "Attitude." Bucky warned. "And to answer your question." Steve said and wiped his hands with a towel after doing the dishes. "Yes, they are." He added and put the towel down. I nodded and took Buckys arm off me.

I walked over to Natasha and leaned on her shoulder. "Whatcha reading?" I asked. "The Maze Runner." She replied and showed me the cover. "Oh, good book!" I said. She laughed lighted grabbed my chin and kissed my cheek. "Ew! Nat! What the hell!" I said and wiped my face. "Noah! Last warning, watch your language!" Steve warned. "You're not my boss!" I growled. "Noah Lee, yes he is! Now apologize!" Bucky said stern. "No." I said and walked away. I looked when I saw someone walking towards me and I saw an angry Bucky.

"Crap!" I said under my breath and ran. "Noah!" I heard him call after me. "I'm toast!" I whispered to myself. The elevator opened and out came Tony and Bruce.

"Noah Stop!" Bucky yelled. Tony and Bruce looked and Tony tried to grab me but I avoided him and got in the elevator, closing it before they could get to me. I breathed a sigh of relief and I clicked four different floors so they won't know which I got off on.

I went to the third floor, then the seventh, then the twelfth the the ground floor. I checked to see if the coast was clear before stepping out. I left the building and walked to the nearby park.

"Shit!" I said and started running to the local diner. It's open mic night and I perform there everyday. When I saw the time I realized, I was late!

I ran all the way there and sighed as I walked in.

"Noah! Was starting to think you wouldn't make it!" Preston, the owner said and gave me a bro hug. He's only twenty two so he's pretty young. "You're up!" He said and pushed me towards the stage. I laughed lightly and ran on the stage.

"Hey everyone!" I said into the microphone. "If you're new here, I'm Noah and I'm sixteen. I've been singing and playing music my whole life and today I'm gonna play Simple by: Florida Georgia Line!" I said before grabbing the guitar and everyone cheered. I looked at the band and they nodded then we started.

I was playing, not worrying about the world around me. I looked out at the crowd and I saw Bucky, Steve, Natasha, Tony and even Clint and a certain someone had an angered expression. I gave him my I'm sorry smile and continued.

I looked away and continued to play. I glance back at him every now and then and saw his angered expression had fallen to a smile.

I finished and everyone clapped and cheered. I smiled and was about to take the guitar off before I heard, "encore!" I looked out and saw it was Natasha who yelled it. "Want another song?" I asked. They all cheered. "Oh geez. Okay!" I said and chuckled causing everyone to laugh lightly.

"Any certain song you want?" I asked. A girl no older than eight raised her hand up from the front. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Can you play Let It Go by: James Bay?" She asked. "Let It Go?" I asked. She nodded. "By James Bay?" I asked she nodded again. "What's your name?" I asked and stood stoop up from my stool.

"Ellie." She said. "Ellie?" I repeated and got off the little stage and walked over to her. "How old are ya Ellie?" I asked and put the microphone to her lips. "Seven." She said causing the crowd to coo.

"Well, Ellie, wanna do the honors and singing with me?" I asked her. She smiled brightly and she looked up to, I'm assuming, her mom. She nodded at Ellie and I smiled. "Alright! Come on!" I said and stood up, holding my hand out for her. She grabbed it and I climbed back on stage and helped her up.

"Ready Ellie?" I asked and sat her on the stool and pulled a chair over for me. "Yeah!" She said happily. "Let's go!" I smiled and I sang with her. She had a beautiful smile on her face the entire time.

We finished and everyone cheered going crazy! "That was awesome Ellie!" I said and gave her a hug. "Thank you for singing with me!" I said. "You're welcome." She said softly. I laughed lightly and put the guitar down. "Thank you guys!" I said and put the microphone back. I picked her up and hoped off the stage with her in my arms.

"Thank you so much for That!" Her mom said. "It was no problem at all!" I smiled. "Ever since she heard you sing here the first night she's begged me to come every night since then just to hear you." Her mom told me. "Awe! Thank you so much Ellie!" I smiled and kissed her cheek. She giggled and hugged me. "Have a good day, I'll see you later Ellie!" I said and waved to her before walking to Preston.

"Dude." He said and looked at me. "I know, I'm not supposed to do that!" I said. He put his hand in my face to silence me. "I loved it." He said. I smiled and he ruffled my hair. "Dude!" I said and fixed it. He laughed at me. "Now get outta here!" He said and shoed me off. I laughed and walked outside, seeing Bucky and them.

I froze and turn around to go back inside. "Get over here!" I heard Bucky. I sighed and turned, facing them. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have run away and I'm sorry for being rude back at home and-" I was cut off my Bucky pulling me into a hug. "I'm confused." I said and he pulled back.

"I can't be mad at you anymore. After that! I can't bring myself to do it!" He said. I smiled. "Let's get some food and head home!" Clint said causing me to laugh and hop on his back. "I am not your horse brat!" He said and tried to get me off. "Yes you are now off to Cracker Barrel!" I said and pointed. He laughed and walked to the car.

I got down and got in, then we all drove to Cracker Barrel.