Chapter 1

Hunters POV.
I pulled into the parking lot and parked into my favorite parking space. Everyone knew that I parked here and if someone did park here? Well they wouldn’t because everyone’s knows how bad my temper is.

I hopped out my car and closed the door, locking it in the process. I walked on the long path leading to the entrance of the school, saying hi to people here and there. As I walked further into the school, I noticed the boys. I was going to walk over there but then saw the one boy I could absolutely NOT stand. That stupid little prick Harry.

Ever since I first met the boys, which was in middle school, me and Harry did not get along at all. He was so mean and a jerk to me when I tried to be nice to him. After that, I gave up the point of trying to be friends with him because it wasn’t going to work so I just started being a bitch right back to him. We always argued and fought about everything each other did.

We never made an effort to try to be civil because he would always have some smart ass comment to say every time I hung out with the rest of the boys. They tried so hard to make us get along, which only made our hate for each other worse. I wasn’t going to fucking waste my time trying to be nice to a boy who wanted to be a dick to me all the time.

I continued walking straight when I heard my name being called by one of the boys. I pretend not to hear them but I knew they were going to come for me anyway, then again I was right. “Hey Hunter wait up!” They were pretty close so I just decided to stop.

I turned around and forced a smile on my face. They walked up to me, smiles on all their faces. “Good morning Hunter” Liam said, happiness evidently in his voice. “Good morning guys!” trying to match his happiness as well. I hugged each one of them and stopped after Niall, Harry avoiding my gaze.

“Harry” I heard Niall harshly whisper while nudging him in his side. He rolled his eyes, earning a low chuckle from me. His eyes met mine and they held so much hate but I didn’t care cause I bet mine looked the same. “Hi”, no emotion held in his voice. I rolled my eyes back at him and mocked his tone. “Hi”. He then stared at me, squinting his eyes evilly. “Don’t mock me”

I heard the rest of the boys sigh with frustration as they knew what was coming next. “ I didn’t mock you” Waving my hands in the air. “Yes you did.” His finger pointing straight in my face. I smacked his hand away and stepped up to him, my face inches away from his. “Put your hand in my face again, and I’ll break your fucking arm.” I backed away and turned to the boys. “I’ll see you guys later.” They nodded, frightened by my threat made to Harry. I smiled and turned to walk away.

Thank god we only had 4 more days of school.