Chapter 4

I plopped down on the couch with my bowl of sour cream and onion chips and Dr. Pepper in my hands and continued to flick through the channels trying to find something to watch.

“Oooh teen wolf!” I squealed silently to myself as I did a little happy dance on the couch. I have been slacking when it came to watching teen wolf and lucky for me, the episode I left off of was on so I could finish it and continue to watch the rest of them.

“TEEN WOLF MARATHON! TURN UP!”

Just as I was getting comfortable on the couch, my doorbell rang. I groaned out loud and sat the bowl and cup on the glass table. I pulled myself up and trudged over to the door. The living room was so far away from the front door so it felt like forever to get there.

The ringing from the doorbell filled the house again. I got more agitated with the person on the other side of the door. Can they seriously not wait? Do they know how big this house is? I finally reached the door and started to unlock it.

“JESUS DON’T YOU HAVE-“

My voice literally got stuck in my throat and I felt uneasy for a bit. Our eyes never left each other as we just stared at each other.

What the hell was Harry doing at MY house?

I quickly felt anger take over and I tried to slam the door, turning around in the process but he stuck his foot in the door, stopping it.

Why was he here? At my house? Right now? By himself? I mean yes he has been to my house before but it was when the boys came over. It didn’t feel right having him here while the boys were over and it made me even more uncomfortable with here just by himself.

I jumped to the sound my door slamming. “You little bitch” I closed my eyes and slowly counted to 5 in my head, telling myself not to kill him before he explains himself as to why he is here. I opened my eyes and slowly turned round to face this little prick.

If he thinks he is intimidating me right now, he must have bumped his head. Ain’t no way in the world I was afraid of this gay boy standing in front of me. Is stood there now fully facing him, waiting for him to continue because if I start, there’s a good chance this will end badly.
“You think you can beat up my girlfriend the act like it’s nothing?” He started walking closer to me with every word he spoke but I never backed down.“My girlfriend? Who the fuck do you think you are! You’re not going to go around here and think you’re the shit because you’re not! No one likes you Hunter!” Now he was right in front of my face and I was fucking pissed.

I swear to god if he doesn’t move then so help me Jesus there will be blood all over the cold tile floor. I continued to stare him down as his eyes bore into mine.

“I’m giving you 5 fucking seconds to get the hell out of my face before you’ll be looking at yourself from above.” He still didn’t move. “Oh you’re going to beat me up to huh? You think your small ass is going to hit ME?”

Now my breathing was heavy and I could feel my hands balling into fists. I started to count down. “5….4…3….2…” His eyes never left mine. I didn’t even count to 1 before I forcefully pushed him away from me, him stumbling back in the process.

“You think you’re going to come in MY house and talk to me in any kind of way? You think you’re going to boss me up huh? I DON’T FUCKING THINK SO!” With each word came hatred as my walked towards him, harry backing up as I came closer.

“Your fucking girlfriend deserved it. You know why? She’s a fucking slut and nothing but a 2 timing cunt who can’t have a REAL relationship because all guys want from her is her stank ass vagina! SHE IS NOTHING BUT A BOOTY CALL AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! So guess what Harry? You’re dating a nasty ass dirty looking skank who for the love god can’t fight if it even was given to her in any kind of way! So before you come up to ME with all this bullshit, you better hope it’s not in my house or near anything dearest to me because you WILL regret that decision”