Chpt. I: The future of Hope; Gohan's last stand and new world

-Future Trunks Timeline: Year Age 780-

Future Trunks- "Darn it! What am I doing wrong?" He spoke out of frustration and the fact that he wanted to go Super Saiyajin just like Gohan and fallen father Vegeta. In Future Gohan's universe, it was apocalyptic. Most of the Z-warriors were killed 13 years ago. Gohan is the last remaining Z-Warrior to survive. Now with Bulma's youngest son Trunks, they were the only ones who can withstand the tyranny and chaos of the two sinister Androids. After their first attempt to rid the menacing duo, Gohan lost his left arm due to #18's bombing of Super World Amusement Park resulting the older Saiyajin hybrid to not let his brother Trunks fight alongside him. But as they retreated from their defeat, Trunks and Gohan continued with their training.

Future Gohan- "You just need to find the right motivation, that's all... Yeah, for me it's simple. All I have to do is think about how the androids killed Piccolo and Krillin. Then I feel a horrible hurt, and then the pain from that turns into rage, it's maddening! I don't ever want it to happen again, something that unfair. And then suddenly... the dam breaks." Gohan was laying on the desert hill along with Trunks missing his left arm. His face had a scar similar to his fallen companion Yamucha.

*boom! Blam!*
"What?! You've got to be kidding me!? Again?!" Future Gohan and Trunks sees the Metroplex being destroyed.

Future Trunks- "The whole city! Nnrrahh! Damn those two bastards!" He gritted his teeth.

Future Gohan- "Damn you, Androids! This is ridiculous! Those people didn't even had a chance!!" He gritted his teeth as well watching the chaos the androids are doing.
"(THIS TIME YOU HAD IT!!!!!!)"
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" Gohan screams and his hair was golden yellow and his ki was gold as well. He transformed into a Super Saiyajin once again.

Future Trunks- "Gohan? Don't tell you're...." he looked at his friend and master.

Future Gohan- "Trunks! Look, whatever happens, you have to stay here. Got it?" He looks at Trunks knowing that he's the last hope of saving this apocalyptic future they are now living.

Future Trunks- "No way, Gohan! I can't let you go down there by yourself. I won't be a burden to you!" He argues with Gohan.

Future Gohan- "TRUNKS!! Don't overestimate them! Because, I am a lot more vulnerable when you're there with me!" He looks at his pupil in a concerned look and tone of voice as serious as he was.

Future Trunks- "But I'm much stronger this time, Gohan! Please, let me go with you...." he looks at Gohan knowing how badly he looks without the usage of his left arm.

Future Gohan- " Heh. All right, Trunks. You win! We'll try it your way. Let's go get those bastards!" He smiles at his pupil.

"Right!" Trunks was ready to go down to the battlefield but was struck in the back of the neck by Future Gohan.

"I'm sorry, Trunks. But for right now, you are the last hope. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you were to die, because there wouldn't be any more warriors left to defend the earth! This is my fight for now, little brother. You're not quite ready yet! When you wake up and have the Super Saiyajin abilities, I know for sure you'll destroy them." He still looks at the unconscious Future Trunks and thought, "(I can feel them all crying down there. That's why I have to go there alone. I hope you'll understand someday, Trunks!)"
Before he flew off to his final battle, he said one last words to his friend and somewhat close brother.
"See ya later, kid!"

3rd POV Music: Gohan assaults the Androids theme
As the androids continues to destroy cities and more lives of the people in the metroplex, Gohan decides to ambush one of the menacing androids.

No.18- Hahaha, No.17 you look ridiculous! Hahaha!" No.18 was laughing at her Future brother No.17 who came out of the rubble and debris from their amusement of destruction.