Chpt. IV: Behold! A Super Saiyajin's resolve; Momo Yaoyorozu's Savior

3rd POV Music: DBZ Bruce Faulconer Eerie
Gohan flew down to where Momo was walking home until a group of men started to harass the creation quirk beauty.

Future Gohan- "(I've had enough of this! Those bastards are gonna try to harm her or worse!)" He then lands to where Momo was taken. It was a dark alley to where Momo was being kidnapped and possibly raped.

Momo- "Let me......" A gun was pointed to her head as the group of older men looked at her with lust and sadistic in their eyes.

Thug 1- "Use your Quirk, and we'll fuck you while you're dead." One of the guys began to kiss her on her neck in which Momo winced as she tried not to do anything. "Hehehe! We.... are...... not done.... yet~" one of the thugs said as he copped a feel on Momo's bust which she shed a tear knowing fear that she'll be raped or worse pregnant by the gang.

Momo's POV
I was scared and felt helpless. I was crying because the men are having their way with me and I couldn't do anything about it.
"(Someone..... please help...... me!)" I felt the other male going into my panties until I heard a familiar voice.

Future Gohan- "I will not let you guys do whatever you please! Either you stop, or I'll be forced to put you in your places!" He spoke with a fury in his voice and eyes turning greenish teal to black, his hair was up, clenching his fists and his face was full of anger and rage.

Thug 2- "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do? Our quirks are powerful, you quirkless bastard!"

3rd POV Music: SSJ Transformation by Bruce Faulconer
Future Gohan was seething and rocks begin to levitate off the ground which shocked Momo and the thugs.

Future Gohan- "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" After one final push, Gohan's spiky hair was shining gold, his eyes were now Teal green, his body immense a golden aura of ki, and his face read that you crossed a line of no return.

Thug 3- "W-What the hell is that!?" The thugs were baffled and shocked to see the young warrior transformed and they think that's part of his quirk.

Momo's POV
I was in shock that Future Gohan was powerful, but to see him transform like this, it made me feel that Gohan was my savior.
"Gohan...." I fainted after being caught by the would be rapists.

3rd POV Music: DBZ Fight theme by Shunsuke Kikuchi
Gohan didn't waste no time laying out 7 of 8 men who was overpowered by Future Gohan's resolve. There was one guy left and he felt fear. Fear that he will brought to Justice.

Future Gohan- "You wanna know why you shouldn't harm or threaten others? It's because......" he teleports behind the man and chops him on the back of his neck knocking him unconscious. "I made a promise to protect those around me that I cherish and love."

Future Gohan's POV
I looked down to see Momo was alive but she fainted. I picked her up bridal style and flew to where Izuku's home is and put her in my room.
"( Yaoyorozu.... I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. But I am now! The real resolve of me saving you is because I.... love..... you!)" Future Gohan looked at resting Momo Yaoyorozu and smiled knowing that she is safe.

Izuku- "Gohan, how did you know that Yaoyorozu-san was in trouble?!" He semi yelled but was cut off by Gohan.

Future Gohan- "I sensed her ki and she was in danger. It's time you learn to sense people's ki as well." He spoke to his friend and they began to train Izuku into sensing another person's ki.
3rd POV Music: New Earth Music DBZ Bruce Faulconer
-weeks later-
Momo was awoke to find herself in a bed that was not hers.

Momo's POV
I looked around and saw pictures of Gohan's family. I felt a hot tear from my eyes knowing that Gohan always loved his father and Mother. I went downstairs and to my surprise, it was Mrs. Midoriya.
"E-excuse me, mrs. Midoriya, but I was wondering what happened to me and how I end up at Izuku's home?"

Inko Midoriya- "Oh! It was Son Gohan who rescued you from being raped by those horrible quirk users. He told me that he and my son are at the beach training." *sighs* "He is just like the man in his photograph. Always kind hearted and loves to train!" She smiled at Momo.

Momo's POV
"Gohan... rescued me? "(And he was worried about me? I never knew Gohan was capable of doing what he just did.... Wait a minute! That golden quirk! Was that Gohan's?! No. He said......)"
-flashback to Gohan's Power-
Future Gohan- "I don't have a quirk, you guys. My power is Ki based. All living things have a ki life force. Including you guys!

Kaminari- "So, you're telling us that you're that powerful and you weren't born with a quirk?!"

Future Gohan- "Yup. But I was born with my ki based power but I had to train to control my powers. It was my friend and master Piccolo who taught me how to control it.

Tooru- "This.... Piccolo..... is he one of your friends who taught you how to fight? What is he like or look?"

Future Gohan- "He's a Namekian and He's very powerful. Very strict but has a good heart."

Jirou- "Whoa! No wonder how powerful you've gotten! You might give All Might a run for his money!" She twirled her earjacks around.

Bakugou- "THAT BASTARD THINKS HE'S HIGH AND MIGHTY! Well, I say you fight me now!!!" He barked making Gohan looked at him with a Vegeta glare.

Future Gohan- "You have pride just like Vegeta but the problem is..... You hardly learn humility."

Bakugou- "WHAT...... DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!!!" As his hands immense a spark but Future Gohan didn't flinch nor he wanted to fight. But he gave Bakugou a reminder not to piss off a demi Saiyajin.

Momo's POV
"(Now I remember! Gohan is ki based! So, he must have beaten them with just a bit of ki and amplified it to knock them out to save me! Gohan...... You truly are my savior. And I want to show you my appreciation for saving me by being yours.)"