Chpt.II: Momo's crush; Learn about Future Gohan

3rd POV
The class looked at the unconscious man and wonder who he was. Was he a hero or a villain? They stared at his uniform and it was tattered. His gi was scuffed and he had a scar on his face.

Momo's POV
"(W-Who is he? He looks to be conscious and all but... he's..." I looked at him. As he awoke, he was suddenly in shocked to who, what, or where he was. He had spiky black hair and it was short, orange and blue uniform, blue boots and he had a scar on his face.

Future Gohan- "(Wha- whe-where am I? Last thing I remembered was the androids killing me. Huh? My left arm..... its back! But how?!)" Gohan got up and he was staring at the class.

Sero- "is he a villain?"
Kirishima-" He doesn't look like it. He must be some new hero!"

Tooru- I- I hope he's nice..."

Jirou- "probably, he is trying to trick us I don't know."

Bakugou- "can we just fight him to see if he's a villain?!" Clicked his tongue.

Ochako- "No! If we did, we be posing a threat to him." She said as Gohan gets up and dust himself off.
"MINETA SHUT UP," Yaoyorozu shouted as she flicked him for shouting. "Look, he's seems afraid of us," she pointed out as they looked towards the stranger.

Future Gohan- "(They- they seem to be confused of who I am and they have a high power level within them.)" he thought as he was starting to sweat. "Um...... can someone tell me where I am?"

Momo's POV
"(He-He's speaking our language! A-a-amazing!)" I looked at the stranger.

Tooru- "Well, to be honest, you're in Japan. And you're also in the UA USJ building!" She spoke in a bubbly manner.

Future Gohan- "wh-WHAT?!? JAPAN?!" He was in shock to find out where he was at.
"(Did those androids took me to this place? DAMMIT!!)" He gritted his teeth and sighs. "Look, as much as I want to continue this conversation, I need to leave." Gohan was about to leave towards the exit until a bullet flew and it was Mr. Snipes.
How long have they been there," he asked himself as he made out several figures.

"Whoa did Mr. Snipes fire," Jiro asked as she and the others faced the stranger.

"Does that make him a villain," Iida asked.

"I mean we didn't see what he did so I don't know," Sero answered.

"What do we do," Mineta questioned.

"Hey if the teacher fired that means he's a bad guy," Bakugou stated as he charged in with full force. "Finally some action," he roared as he approached the stranger.

Bakugou- "Alright, you bastard! Talk! Who the hell are you?! Are you a villain or not?!" He was down right pissed due to his Quirk.
"ANSWER ME!!" He decided to attack the stranger.

Momo- "Bakugou, No!" She screamed at his classmate but was too late. Gohan sense the boy coming at him and vanished in air only for Bakugou to wonder where he went.
"D-did He just disappear? Haaaah! He's behind Bakugou!" Momo covers her mouth and within seconds, Gohan stood there with a serious look that meant "you dare attack me just because I was gonna leave" deadly look.

Atop, all the Pros scolded Snipes for firing. "Look what you did," Midnight stated.

"I didn't mean to, he looked like he was trying to escape," Snipes defended himself.

Sighing, Ectoplasm commented, "Great... Now we might have to step in since the stranger is obviously going to be provoked..."

"I'll go get the Principal," Snipes responded, "And explain to him the situation."