Chpt. V: His Angel; Momo saves Gohan!!!

3rd POV Music: Expectations by Kenji Yamamoto
Future Gohan's training was harsh but he was determined to go beyond his Super Saiyajin abilities and protect those around him. His father told him to stay as a Super Saiyajin for a while until he could get use to the feeling without leaking out his ki and stamina.

Future Gohan- "I've got to push further into my training. Momo.... I will..... no! I'm going to save you and my friends."

3rd POV Music: My hero rap from BokuNoHeroAcademia OST
Future Gohan was finishing up his training until he saw Momo Yaoyorozu and she was smiling at him. He smiled back wondering what she wants with him.

Momo's POV
My heart was beating fast and I was blushing red as I smiled at him. He was my savior but I want to tell him something. So I motioned Future Gohan to come up here.
"Gohan.... w-were you the one who saved me?" I asked him as I looked into his honest and now teal green eyes.

Future Gohan- "Yeah. I was going to leave but when I sense that you were in trouble, I had to do something."

Momo- "T-T-Thank you, Gohan-Kun! You truly are my Savior." She gave Gohan a kiss on his cheek.

Future Gohan was blushing red and didn't know what to say or do.

-At the UA school-

3rd POV
Gohan, Izuku, Ochako, Momo, and Iida were studying until an alarm went off meaning someone is threatening the school.  Future Gohan powers up to his Mastered Super Saiyajin form and for the first time he meets two powerful enemies. He sees a bird like human creature and a man with a hand on his face.

Future Gohan- "Who are you?! Why are attacking us?!"

Kurogiri- "To kill All Might and you're in my way, brat!"

Future Gohan- "I don't think so! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Transforming into a Super Saiyajin and fought against the Nomu creature. "Urk! Damn it! This Nomu. He's even powerful than Frieza and Nappa!"

Momo's POV
I took down most of the villains but I saw Gohan was dealing with a Nomu.
"Gohan, That Nomu has Shock Absorption! Be careful!" I said in a concern tone.

Future Gohan was handling the Nomu very well but a purple vortex appeared and a punch landed  on to Gohan which caught him off guard but Izuku knew it was Tomura who did that. I was still dealing with a group of villains but saw Izuku joining Gohan.

Future Gohan's POV
"Izuku, no! Stay back! He's after me. I don't want to see you hurt as well as the others!!" I told Izuku but he couldn't stand there watching me getting slaughtered. I then decide to power up my ki for an attack. "( I hope Piccolo is watching somewhere. If I die, I hope we meet again, Piccolo-san!)" putting both hands on my forehead and a golden energy formed.
"Now, Take this!" I shouted as the beam of light flashes. "Masenko...... HAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I unleashed the Masenko technique that I learned from my days fighting the Saiyajins.
Suddenly, the Nomu, Kurogiri, and Tomura brushed it off like it was nothing.

Kurogiri- "Nice attack there, kid. But, it wasn't enough. Nomu, kill him!"

3rd POV Music: Senritsu No Toki by Kenji Yamamoto
The class saw Gohan's attacks did not have any effect on the three main villains and everyone was shocked to see it. Gohan rushes for an attack, but the Nomu counters and leaving Future Gohan flying. That wasn't enough, the Nomu continues to attack the Demi Saiyajin and was winning. Bloodied and battered, Future Gohan was not about to let this world be overun by fear, despair, and lost hopes, he powers up into his Super Saiyajin form (History Of Trunks) and tried his best to defend the others while waiting for Iida to get the pro heroes help.

Kirishima- "Gohan's attack... they- they didn't even It grazed them. This is bad!"

Asui- "The pro heroes will be there. I hope..... Ribbit ~

Izuku- "Gohan, I am going to help you in this fight! You can't do this alone."

Bakugou, Sero, and Mezo were going to jump in but a vortex sends the three into a environmental room filled with villains.

Fumikage, Alieta, Tooru, Jirou, Mina watched in horror to see Future Gohan beaten to death. But none was more concerned about Future Gohan was Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo's POV
"(I've got to save Gohan. He saved me, and now.... I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!!)" I ran towards the battle between My savior Future Gohan and the Nomu.
"HANG ON, GOHAN! I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!"
I lashed out with my bo staff that I created and hit the Nomu. But, it wasn't enough to phase him out to not come after him. Instead, he struck at me and smiled an evil smirk on his face and was about to kill me. "(NO! GOHAN, I'M SORRY! I FAILED YOU!!)" I cried as I was about to see Future Gohan's limp body stood up but suddenly, a golden light appears and it was different. A loud roar could be heard throughout the building and I look up to see Gohan but he was different and his eyes told a better story about his will.

Future Gohan's POV Music: Unmei No Hi- Tamashii vs. Tamashii DBZ
I yelled as the light shimmer and it was when my hair was more spikier than it was when I was in my normal Super Saiyajin form it was now that I become Super Saiyajin 2. My eyes felt pure rage and hatred as my green eyes became much more sharper. My body was buffer and it retains the same way my counterpart from the present timeline Gohan did against Cell. Everyone was in awed to see me transform but nobody could compare to what they have witnessed. After using the Pain of Lost reminded me of the past where all my friends were killed by the ruthless, heartless androids and then, I witnessed in my mind the thought of losing my friends in this world and my angel Momo Yaoyorozu. It lit a fire in my soul and my anger, my rage brung out my hidden potential.
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and attack the Nomu in a rage. Every punches and kick made the Nomu use its Shock Absorption but it wasn't working. "This ends now!!" I yelled as I cupped my hands as I was holding a ball. Blue and white light appeared in my hands.
"Kaaaaaa...... Meeeeeeeeeeeee........ Haaaaaaaaaa....... Meeeeeeeeeee...... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" I released a full power Kamehameha wave. "(No one will harm my friends and you, Momo! I'll protect you even if it means dying!)"
3rd POV
Destroying the Nomu, Future Gohan looked at the two villains with his green steely eyes.
His anger and rage brought out the power he needed to defend and protect his friends and Momo.

Future Gohan's POV
I looked at the two with venom in my voice.
"Who's next?" I gave a deadly glare. Tomura and Kurogiri left retreating. The others weren't badly injured but I blacked out due to the usage of my new form.

Momo's POV
"GOHAN! Is he.....? No. He's breathing but I can tell he used up all his stamina." I looked at Future Gohan and frowned to see that he pushed himself to defend me and my friends.
"(Gohan, Don't worry! Your angel will stay by your side and protect you. Just like you protect me.)" My face flushed in pink dust and brought Future Gohan to the recovery room. He was resting and his injuries were healing. "G-Gohan..... I want to confess something to you. In the beginning, I was in shock to see how you were the son of Goku and the hardships you had to deal. But when you fought the villains, you.... You gave me hope to all of us. *sighs* What I am trying to say is that I-I-I Love..... you." I spoke with a hint of sadness and gave him a kiss on his forehead blushing by the fact that I, Momo Yaoyorozu was in love with a Demi-Saiyajin.
"Please......Get well soon, my dear guardian."