Chpt. III: Gohan's past; Momo reaches out for his heart

3rd POV
Gohan was now staying at the Midoriya residence, and was treated the same as Izuku was. Gohan felt sad when it reminded him of his past where his mom, Bulma, and Ox King along with his best friend and pupil Trunks enjoyed their time together. It made Gohan more heartbroken to know if they were alive or dead.

Future Gohan's POV
'I should be training for my first year in Class 1-A. But how can I? I don't know if Trunks defeated the Androids or he perished just like my friends....' Gohan laid back on his new bed along side with Izuku who was worried for his now new friend Gohan.

Izuku- "Gohan, are you worried about something? If you want, we can just..... talk."

Future Gohan- "Huh? Oh! No thanks. But, I can tell you're hiding a power that I can tell!"

Izuku- "HUH?! W-who told you that I carry One For All?!"

Future Gohan- "Nobody. I Just sense it was something like my father's Kaiōken technique he used against Nappa in my universe." He smiled and remembered it well.

-flashback to Goku defeating Nappa-

Nappa- "Dammit! I wanted to finish you off but Vegeta said he'll handle it. Orders are orders. But....." he gave an evil smirk on his face and looked at Krillin and Gohan.
"HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE RUNT, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He flew down to where Gohan and Krillin were.

Goku- "Oh no! He's going after Gohan and Krillin!"

Nappa- "hehehehehahahahaha!!!"

Gohan and Krillin were scared to move.

Goku- "(I'm not gonna make it in time!)"

Gohan and Krillin- "aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Goku- "KAIŌKEN! Haaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

3rd POV
Nappa was hit in the back by the sheer force of Goku's Kaiōken attack. The mighty Saiyajin was put down by the strongest fighter in the world today.

-end of flashback-

Future Gohan- "That technique can put a strain on your body if you use it wrong. So my dad trained up to 20x of the Kaiōken. So, your One For All is the same. Maybe we can train together to control your powers." He puts on a smile on his face.

Izuku- "(Gohan, I don't know what is wrong with you, but my friends and I will help you in any way we can!)" He looked at Future Gohan and smiled as well.

3rd POV
At class, Gohan was listening to Mr. Aizawa and Momo was concerned about Future Gohan. He was very quiet and very worried about his world.

Momo's POV
"(Gohan's been like this ever since he arrived here. Something is really bothering him to make him act distant towards us. Maybe.... Maybe I can reach out to him!)" she waited for lunch to begin so she can help Future Gohan's dilemma.

Future Gohan- "(Trunks. My little brother and friend, I hope you find a way to rid the androids.)" he thought but he looked at the black ponytail hair and he smiled a little bit.

3rd POV
It was now Lunch and Gohan was about to eat alone until Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Iida, Tsuyu, Mina, Kaminari, Jirou, Tooru, Aoyama, and Mezo showed up to the Saiyajin Hybrid.

Future Gohan- "Uh.... Yeah? Is.... is there something wrong?"

Izuku- "we're all worried about you.... please! Talk to us about it."

Future Gohan- "Why? I already know that my world is left as dust. And I don't know if Trunks was able to defeat the androids in my time. I've failed so many times and I feel like...." suddenly, there was a slap to the face of Future Gohan and it was from Momo Yaoyorozu herself.